What question would you ask...

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What do you believe is one of the attributes that helps distinguish you from your peers?

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I know we've got at least one former journalist on this site, but I really strongly feel like the journalists who cover the Gators (and most I've seen around the country) ask terrible, terrible, pad questions. Most of them - especially to players - being incredibly leading...

For example:
How happy were you when...
How much did it mean to your team when X recovered the fumble?
etc.
etc.

I'd love to see some real questions - even if they aren't confrontational - even if they're just more thoughtful.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I really strongly feel like the journalists who cover the Gators (and most I've seen around the country) ask terrible, terrible, pad questions.
I'd love to see some real questions - even if they aren't confrontational - even if they're just more thoughtful.

... inquiring minds, not inquiring mines.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
How much money to fix it, phased timing for fixing it and how long? Spurrier, get him the $$$.

I doubt that it is just a matter of money. For example I offer Saban say 50 mill a year to come to UF. Is he coming? I doubt it, he has the situation he wants until he retires, and we can't pay that much. Now perhaps I am wrong but you also can't pay players (or you should not) to come to UF instead of say Bama. It will take making better connections that can be done in say two years. Now if we need some improvements or money yes within reason raise it.

I also wonder what you consider it to be fixed. Do we insist on being the next Bama and soon?

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Why do you want to work for us?
If you could be any muppet which one would you be?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Why are we digressing on offense and recruiting since your arrival?

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
How's your ego doing these days after you thought LDR was a better QB and fit than Will Grier?

Speaking of Grier would you care to explain how you said you would support but pushed him out? Clarify that for me, is he lying?

Can you explain your defensive recruiting strategy and your lack of focus on elite defensive tackles?

What did you have on Foley to get this job?

How can you not recruit at UF when even your predecessor could at least recruit defense?

What exactly do you see in Jake Allen or Kyle Trask that makes you think they could compete at this level?

Why did you continue the RB by committee even though scarlett has been the best back all year?

What exactly does Summers do here since he barely coaches and doesn't recruit?

How does an offensive coach regress on offense worse than WM?

What is your sales pitch that causes elite recruits to flee?

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
Did you know the architect that designed McCarty Hall is still alive and designed your new all in one practice facility?

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Do you ever make any in game adjustments other than covering for injuries?

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Coach, now that you've taken a job in Non-Recruiting during the height of recruiting season, as an analyst for ESPN during the bowl games, I was wondering if you could break down some of the film we saw in the Clemson-OSU matchup. What are some your thoughts around the controversial play between Wilkens and Samuel, and in particular, since we now know this kind of thing goes on "all the time" on the football field, is it common to smell your fingers, as Wilkens did, after probing your opponent knuckle-deep with all four digits in this manner? I'll hang up and listen.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Coach, at the end of the first half of the Outback Bowl, you had the ball at the Iowa 49 on 4th down. With a kicker who reportedly has a very long range, would you ever decide to go for the long field-goal? Is there ever a time, other than trying to win on a last-second kick, when you would let Eddie P. try to break the college record for longest field-goal?

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Coach, now that you've taken a job in Non-Recruiting during the height of recruiting season, as an analyst for ESPN during the bowl games, I was wondering if you could break down some of the film we saw in the Clemson-OSU matchup. What are some your thoughts around the controversial play between Wilkens and Samuel, and in particular, since we now know this kind of thing goes on "all the time" on the football field, is it common to smell your fingers, as Wilkens did, after probing your opponent knuckle-deep with all four digits in this manner? I'll hang up and listen.
The goose that keeps on giving.

Lord Kuby

Jan 6, 2017
  1. so, where will you go?​
    If you actually get the chance to ask Mac these questions, be sure to specifically reference the name "Swamp Donkey" and video record the exchange.​
    GR8 2B, Jan 4, 2017
    Tools
    + Quote Reply
    • clear.png
      Like x 2
    • List
Page 1 of 2​
Next >

Go to First Unread

Write your reply...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users