What TV Series do y'all watch?

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78;n183299 said:
agreed, I am now extremely tired of her story line.
Are you completely caught up? If not it gets worse and worse and worse...

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
-THE DUDE-;n183304 said:
Are you completely caught up? If not it gets worse and worse and worse...

Still behind a few weeks, hoping to catch up.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78;n183314 said:
Still behind a few weeks, hoping to catch up.
The last 2 episodes are good except for the fish parts...almost unwatchable and i wish i would have just fast forwarded through them.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Last time I was able to watch TV on a regular basis was probably the end of Seinfeld. I finally dropped off in Season 2 of LOST.

Since then, I DVR a few things, and mostly watch movies. What I DVR and watch now would be:
- American Horror Story - loved all seasons thus far
- Marvel Agents of Shield - Starved for anything Marvel following Coulson's death in Avengers. Stuck with it, but it's not riveting.
- Marvel Agent Carter - Again, starving for Marvel. I like the period piece aspect of it, and keep looking for other tie-ins and story lines (such as Howling Commandos appearance in a recent episode). Plus, I thought it was only 8 episodes as a min-series, but seems to be a full season show now?
- Archer - One of the few things that still makes me laugh these days. I need a laugh these days.

I've wanted to go back and finish Lost, and also make a run through SOA, GOT, and other popular titles, but I just don't have the time.

Heck, even the football and basketball seasons were DVR'd for the most part. Maybe better product on the field and court would drive me to rearrange my priorities and see the sporting events live, but that's not the kind of year we've had. Instead, the wife and I record the games so we can watch without child interuptions. She won't watch if we lose, and I'm migrating to that mindset as well.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n188777 said:
The Last Man on Earth is pretty funny.

I've only seen bits and pieces, but it looks pretty funny (a friend sent me the segment where he was bowling in the parking lot, then I saw where he was yelling at Tom Hanks for talking to Wilson from the Castaway movie - funny stuff). My wife and I intend to watch it at some point.
She's really into Drop Dead Diva, a quirky show with an interesting twist, now in it's 6th season. I watch it too and it's got it's moments.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorBart;n190180 said:
She's really into Drop Dead Diva, a quirky show with an interesting twist, now in it's 6th season. I watch it too and it's got it's moments.

When you say moments, do you just mean when April Bowlby is on the screen?

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n190185 said:
When you say moments, do you just mean when April Bowlby is on the screen?

:yum:

Attachments

• conv_2648.gif
    conv_2648.gif
    970.8 KB · Views: 47

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Finished Californication last week...fantastic show

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
-THE DUDE-;n190348 said:
Finished Californication last week...fantastic show

I watched the first few sea seasons on Showtime when it first started, need to go back and finish the series. I enjoyed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator