"Where's my second ****ing belt?"

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
What an amazing performance that was.

I expected it to be a much more competitive fight. 155 is a more natural weight for him, that's where he should stay....although, after watching Khabib completely dismantle Johnson on the undercard, I don't know if that's a fight he'll really want.

Also, how nasty is Yoel Romero? My goodness...

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
UFC 205 was an outstanding card! What a great night of fights! McGregor is a ridiculously talented fighter

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Conor is as brash and crass as anyone, but he dishes it out fairly and on the very rare occasion that he loses he owns it and gives immediate props to his opponent. I personally love the dude.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I thought that would be more competitive. Irishman has had issues with wrestlers, so Khabib may be a tough fight. And Romero is probably still on roids.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
I thought that would be more competitive. Irishman has had issues with wrestlers, so Khabib may be a tough fight. And Romero is probably still on roids.
Khabib would be a tough outing for Conor, especially if he were able to get it to the mat.

I dunno...with the USADA testing, it's about impossible to get away with juicing. Just ask Jones and Lesnar

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator