Which Troll is going to stay away the longest after Clown blowout?

Which Noll Troll is gone?

• Omar the Noll

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • Gatorkev

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Black Dahlia (possible a Central Golden Shower troll instead)

• NV

• Donkey

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Omar desperately maintains the facade the he’s not a broken arrow troll, so he likely shows up to “prove” he’s not. I have kev on ignore so I won’t see if he shows anyway. NV is already here, and I don’t know Dahlia, so the clear answer is...

7.jpg

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Sticking with my original vote.
Well, NV isn't actually a Noll. He is just part of the Taggelwain Coalition. @dubster1 is the vice president.

Hey, next question for you "Taggelwain just needs time to land his talent" people. He currenly has a top 4 team, talent wise. How much will it take to say, manage a 7-5 season or better?

I don't think he played a single team this year with more recruiting talent. Clemson is the only one close.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well, NV isn't actually a Noll. He is just part of the Taggelwain Coalition. @dubster1 is the vice president.

Hey, next question for you "Taggelwain just needs time to land his talent" people. He currenly has a top 4 team, talent wise. How much will it take to say, manage a 7-5 season or better?

I don't think he played a single team this year with more recruiting talent. Clemson is the only one close.
I honestly have no idea where you come up with stuff other than just make it up. I was never anywhere near Taggert but if it helps you, have at it. Dubs was the only one I know that liked Taggert.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Omar, Dubs and one other whose name escapes me were the ones fully on the Taggert train. It may have been Kev, but not sure. In any event, the real troll is WT himself. How someone can get to where he's at pay-wise, with literally nothing of substance to hang his hat on, is incredible. I'm not even sure he's a coordinator. He's a position coach level guy, and he's about to make 20+mil. It couldn't have happened to a better bunch.

Even Weis and Muschamp have to be impressed.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I honestly have no idea where you come up with stuff other than just make it up. I was never anywhere near Taggert but if it helps you, have at it. Dubs was the only one I know that liked Taggert.
I reserve the right to embellish facts as necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.