Who in the world would want to play for Greg Nord?

Floridagator

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
First, I am not happy with recruiting or our sense of urgency on this team. That being said, our O is better. We pass more, more plays of 20+yards and better combo routes with guys open. . I think if we can get some ballers in here and a young emotionally charged assistant coach we can take off.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
His constantly moving eyebrows are freaking me the hell out.

In addition, seems completely out of his realm. Probably a nice enough guy, but exhibits zero comfort level or confidence in what he's saying. So yes, his failures on the recruiting front make total sense. Terrible.

ChattanooGATOR

Swollen Member
Aug 30, 2014
What in tarnation did I just watch? Watching that may be the only thing more uncomfortable than watching our special teams actually play.

No wonder they are so "special".

ChattanooGATOR

Swollen Member
Aug 30, 2014
His constantly moving eyebrows are freaking me the hell out.

In addition, seems completely out of his realm. Probably a nice enough guy, but exhibits zero comfort level or confidence in what he's saying. So yes, his failures on the recruiting front make total sense. Terrible.
Hey man - hope you're doing well. In a moment of shell-shock I have forgotten...is he actually the recruiting coordinator? Please tell me that is not the case. Pretty please?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Hey man - hope you're doing well. In a moment of shell-shock I have forgotten...is he actually the recruiting coordinator? Please tell me that is not the case. Pretty please?

No. Just TEs and STs.

Full disclosure, I had to look it up real quick.:lol2:

But yeah, we're good. Hope you are as well.

GatorRaz

Gator Fan in Enemy Territory!!!
Dec 12, 2014
No. Just TEs and STs.

Full disclosure, I had to look it up real quick.:lol2:

But yeah, we're good. Hope you are as well.
Isn't Drew Hughes the main recruiting guy? Isn't he accountable for some of the recruiting short falls?

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
That guy got me so pumped up I just ran through a wall and head-butted my dog! Who WOULDN'T give 110% after listening to that??!!

Just kidding, I turned it off after 15 seconds.

GatorRaz

Gator Fan in Enemy Territory!!!
Dec 12, 2014
The guy reminds me of Lenny from "Of Mice and Men". Hope Mac doesn't let him tend the rabbits.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'd rate that a distant second to this.

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
The ridiculously inept plays that we have seen from our "special" teams now make a lot more sense to me...

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Once we set our sights on Greg Nord, there was no way Eastern Kentucky was going to outbid us.

Well, unless they counter-offered.

Which they didn't.

If they HAD counter-offered, we would have offered to bring FIU's safeties coach to coach our TEs and STs.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Holy lord I had to force myself to make it to the 1 minute mark, then a Dairy Queen commercial came on the tv...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.