Why are we not camping out to recruit this guy?

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Interesting school he is at now...."Savannah Christian", with the skull and crossbones logo.

Still, atop that article it indicates

This shapes up as a UGA, Cal, Georgia Tech and Notre Dame decision. Alabama, the school he was once committed to for almost a year, no longer seems to be in play.

Indications are he was waiting or SAT scores in hopes of attending Stanford. Kid is looking for an education, article indicates being an engineer. I say he burns the dawgs and signs with GT. Maybe he sees a chance to be Megatron 2.0 or something. Playing would be easier in the ACC, and I'd respect GT's Engineering as much or more than UFs. UGA is on the list so as not to piss off the home crowd, and ND is probably to appease the staff at Savannah Christian, IMO. Kid is GT bound, according to my crystal ball.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Per ESPN he's #6 and we got #4 Cleveland, plus Hammond, Swain and Massey. I think we did pretty good in bringing in some good WRs for 2016.
http://espn.go.com/college-sports/f...ew/position/order/true/position/wide-receiver

Plus, for 2017 we've got #8 Green already committed, #5 Robinson reportedly has us at the top of his list, and #9 Grimes is in play as he plays for STA, same school as Jake Allen (#5 QB) who is committed to the good guys.
http://espn.go.com/college-sports/f...ew/position/order/true/position/wide-receiver

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If he has his heart on being an engineer there are few schools in the nation that tops GT. They have been rated as one of the top Engineering schools in the country for over two decades. If GT doesn't work, then we might get some play. It just depends on what is more important to him, education or football.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Don't know if it's still the case but when I went to UF the EE program out ranked GT's. Of course this kid could be going for one of the lesser Engineering disciplines. ;)

EyeDocGator

Politically Incorrect
Lifetime Member
Oct 26, 2015
Don't know if it's still the case but when I went to UF the EE program out ranked GT's. Of course this kid could be going for one of the lesser Engineering disciplines.

Take off the O&B colored glasses. UF has the best engineering school in Florida; GT is the best engineering school in the south.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
VT's good, too, my son is in engineering there. I expect their football to improve, also, And they play in the ACC.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
UF is 3rd in Biological/Agricultural Engineering

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We never had a chance with him...

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Take off the O&B colored glasses. UF has the best engineering school in Florida; GT is the best engineering school in the south.
How do you rate them? By professors? Diversity in EE disciplines or what? Probably the only difference between Florida's Engineering and Georgia Techs is the "Tech".

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
How do you rate them? By professors? Diversity in EE disciplines or what? Probably the only difference between Florida's Engineering and Georgia Techs is the "Tech".

Don't discount the georgia part. **** georgia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator