Why aren’t we competing at Blindfolded Squeaky Rubber Chicken Shoe?

CaseyGator

Ox’s Favorite Poster
Sep 13, 2016
movie-snowball.gif

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
WTF - over...

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
UF will NEVER win a national championship in Blindfolded Squeaky Rubber Chicken Shoe, just like it won't ever compete in any other non-sport participation "sports" like Quidditch and Women's basketball. I'd be shocked if we win even one conference championship in the next 15 years in any of these "sports." The reason, you ask? Endowments. Endowments are the reason. As a general rule, the larger the school's endowment, the worse the school's teams are in sports designed for freaks, weirdos, and lesbians. If you are a high-powered CEO at Pfizer, McDonnell Douglas, Cisco, or Forever 21 looking to invest research dollars, do you want your company name associated with out-of-shape middle-aged Asian men playing Blindfolded Squeaky Rubber Chicken Shoe, adult male Quidditch-playing dorks dressed up in wizardling costumes pretending to fly with a broom shoved in their crotch, or repulsive, hairy arm-pitted lesbians playing women's basketball? The answer is no. No, you don't.

Last edited:

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Don’t give Stricklin any ideas. He’ll take $$ from football and dump it into this so we can be an “everything school” :lol:

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Not gonna lie, I've watched about 5 times so far and each time I laugh harder than the last :lol:
My mom is laying in a rehab center recovering from heart complications along with a laundry list of other infirmities. In a thoughtless moment I showed her this video to cheer her up and she started laughing so hard I actually got scared it might kill her.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
We aren't competing at it because we can't afford the rubber chickens

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members