Why does the UAA Hire No Football People and So Many Non-Gators?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It is possible the account is talking about Friday's soccer match and is posting from the Central time zone but wanting to be the first person to put the Gameday sentiment out there, knowing their post will be seen on the East coast.

So, correct and not having trouble with simple things.
It wouldnt surprise me at all. In fact I fully expect that very few people in UAA have even heard of football.

They certainly dont act like they know it exists.

Do we even habe a football person in there? All baseball and softball?

Maybe that former Barn AD?

The kicker from Marshall? They probably only hired him bc he was also a soccer player.

Does anyone else find it bizarre that our UAA doesnt hire Gators?

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
It wouldnt surprise me at all. In fact I fully expect that very few people in UAA have even heard of football.

They certainly dont act like they know it exists.

Do we even habe a football person in there? All baseball and softball?

Maybe that former Barn AD?

The kicker from Marshall? They probably only hired him bc he was also a soccer player.

Does anyone else find it bizarre that our UAA doesnt hire Gators?

They need to hire me.

I can fix it.

All of it.

Alex.

Albert

Enormous Member
Aug 22, 2014
My wife worked in HR for the university for the 3 years leading up to Spurriers’ departure, mostly in classification & compensation. At that time the University HR was located in the bottom floor at BHG and shared parts of the same space as UAA staff. In some instances the HR policies bled over.
I asked her the same question you pose once. Her response was epic: “If you were a Gator would you want to work anywhere near Jeremy Foley? “ Let that sink in.
I know he is supposedly gone but the stench remains.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
“If you were a Gator would you want to work anywhere near Jeremy Foley? “ .
Yeah, I had a friend who worked in BHG too and he despised Fooley too, but still....

Albert

Enormous Member
Aug 22, 2014
Yeah, I had a friend who worked in BHG too and he despised Fooley too, but still....
I get where you're coming from, but think about this: if they are too cheap for facilities then you can bet they ain’t ponying up enough cash to to make dealing with that idiot worthwhile.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Swonkey, I just hope you are constantly annoying them on twitter to get their act together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator