Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I read that last night. I thought that was bs myself

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Wow. I had no idea. Ridley is by far the best WR in this class. WTF did Joker do? It though it was just a dinner.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n130366 said:
Wow. I had no idea. Ridley is by far the best WR in this class. WTF did Joker do? It though it was just a dinner.

Well, you know how dinner dates usually end up don't you?

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Sounds like being cautious for the sake of being cautious. Joker is no longer on the staff, and this is no longer Muschamp's staff.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78;n130368 said:
Sounds like being cautious for the sake of being cautious. Joker is no longer on the staff, and this is no longer Muschamp's staff.

ding ding ding! :exactly:

ShadowGator

Broken
Oct 24, 2014
TheDouglas78;n130368 said:

I take it you were not around for 1990 when we could not keep the SEC championship in Spurrier's first year due to violations that occurred years before under Galen Hall and his staff?

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Joker is apparently a finalist for the FAMU job. Perfect fit. Corrupt football program to go with a corrupt band program, and all in that ****hole Tallacrappy as well.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n130990 said:
Stop bad-mouthing the Tallahassee's premier university.

A&M is the other land grant University in Florida

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n130367 said:
Well, you know how dinner dates usually end up don't you?

Yeah, somebody ends up getting F'd this time it's us.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
ShadowGator;n130785 said:
I take it you were not around for 1990 when we could not keep the SEC championship in Spurrier's first year due to violations that occurred years before under Galen Hall and his staff?

I take you don't know the quarterback in my avatar picture? If you did you would realize how ridiculous that question is.

ShadowGator

Broken
Oct 24, 2014
Oh wow,having Bell as an avatar MUST mean you were there. Perhaps don't make comments which are so pointless when you should know from the past that just because a coach isnt here anymore doesn't make the problem go away.

But of course, it would be ridiculous of me to expect someone with a Bell avatar to not miss the obvious I guess.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
ShadowGator;n131082 said:
Oh wow,having Bell as an avatar MUST mean you were there. Perhaps don't make comments which are so pointless when you should know from the past that just because a coach isnt here anymore doesn't make the problem go away.

But of course, it would be ridiculous of me to expect someone with a Bell avatar to not miss the obvious I guess.

I guess if you make an a$$ comment, and it is pointed as an a$$ comment. Now you are trying to pretend like it wasn't... Please stop :alone:

If we are going to go with your Hall example, did Meyer or Muschamp get caught with any Major Recruiting violations that put us under probation, before coach McElwain. Because that would make the Hall example fit. Becuase your argument is very apples/oranges. Comparing two vastly different situations.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78;131086 said:
I guess if you make an a$$ comment, and it is pointed as an a$$ comment. Now you are trying to pretend like it wasn't... Please stop :alone:

If we are going to go with your Hall example, did Meyer or Muschamp get caught with any Major Recruiting violations that put us under probation, before coach McElwain. Because that would make the Hall example fit. Becuase your argument is very apples/oranges. Comparing two vastly different situations.

The Joker self imposed sanction is to the university. Not the coaching staff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator