Win out and keep WM or lose UGA and FSU and he gets fired... what would you prefer?

Just wondering what people would rather see. WM win out and get things going in the right direction

• Win out and keep him

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lose so he goes

• Source: He is already gone so it doesn't matter

• Total voters

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Just wondering what people would rather see. WM win out and get things going in the right direction and stay or the team lose so he definitely is gone.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I prefer whichever option involves winning, but he's probably gone regardless. I said it yesterday, but the only way I see him keeping his job is an SECCG victory.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don't think anyone's preference matters. We won't beat UGA nor the :nole:s unless Muschamp is already gone before those games and somebody else is in charge that can motivate the players to play up to their potential.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
I would like for the team to win out and get a new coach. That is not an option in your poll, so I went with my sources.

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n87074 said:
Win out, and leave him in the hotel of whatever bowl game city we end up in.

You want to keep him till our bowl game?

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
NavetG8r;n87077 said:
I don't think anyone's preference matters. We won't beat UGA nor the :nole:s unless Muschamp is already gone before those games and somebody else is in charge that can motivate the players to play up to their potential.
My usual poll answer.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Win out and keep that loser at 6-5? Is this what we've become? There is no saving his job. This shouldn't even be a question.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n87089 said:
Win out and keep that loser at 6-5? Is this what we've become? There is no saving his job. This shouldn't even be a question.

What kind of voodoo math are you using? Win out and we would be 8-3, 9-3 if winning out includes the bowl game.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Captain Sasquatch;n87091 said:
What kind of voodoo math are you using? Win out and we would be 8-3, 9-3 if winning out includes the bowl game.
It's the calculator's fault
uQqUTRe.gif

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n87080 said:
I would like for the team to win out and get a new coach. That is not an option in your poll, so I went with my sources.

That wasn't an option because that is what everybody would say. I was interested to see what the answers would be with the choices I gave.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Gatoravatara;n87109 said:
So either you are good Gator who wants the team to win no matter the long term consequences, or you are a bad Gator who wants the team to lose to reach your own selfish objective?

One could easily make the argument that if the team was this down in the dumps, but turned it around to finish 8-3, that it was headed back in the right direction. Then maybe the long-term consequences wouldn't be so bad.

But that's not going to happen short of the trainers putting laxatives in our opponents' water supply before every game.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I voted "he's already gone." First, there's no way in hell he wins out, especially with a visit to FSU at the end. If the greatest sporting miracle since the "Miracle On Ice" in 1980 happens and he does win out, and actually finishes the season 8-3 heading to a bowl game, he's still probably employed but would need a much better bowl game than the bs we all witnessed against Louisville.

But here's what really happens, he loses to UGA and it's finally announced that he's fired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator