Wisconsin QB Graham Mertz commits to Gators

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Matthews on the radio swears we have our eye on a guy that’s not in the portal yet, but will be after his bowl game. Hartman?

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Mertz?!?! Oh boy.
Chelsea Peretti Eye Roll GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

sminings

Lifetime Member
Nov 27, 2017
If the Gators do land Mertz I think it speaks volumes about the state of our program. The former might Gators are only able to land a QB who failed at his previous college and we're going to cross our fingers that the light somehow comes on for the kid? Why can't we even attract a competent transfer QB?

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Mertz, really? Been watching the badgers closely this year living in Madison. Did Napier not watch tape of this guy? He's damaged goods.

Maybe it was the option to have Pepsi NIL still

Well, it's been fun guys.

Tv Land Reaction GIF by #Impastor

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
@Hayesfawcett3: BREAKING: Four-Star EDGE Isaiah Nixon tells me he has Flipped his commitment from Florida to UCF!

The 6’4 210 EDGE had been Committed to the Gators since June.

“I had a way better relationship with the coaches at UCF than I did at Florida.”

Four-Star EDGE Isaiah Nixon flips from Florida to UCF

That because we stopped talking to him and he hadn’t been in campus since the beginning of June. My only issue here is I would’ve preferred this take place a few months back. But, to be clear, this is not a flip. We clearly had no interest and/or saw him as a grades risk. He’s also the type of 4* that Mullen loaded is with and we largely just sent packing.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Don’t sweat it. I haven’t seen any film yet, but I imagine this Mertz kid is plenty fast. Shifty too.

He's a student of the game. Heady. Coach on the field. Crafty. Has deceptive speed. Great hands. Knows his playbook.

Alex.

TheMarylandGator

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2022
Mertz, really? Been watching the badgers closely this year living in Madison. Did Napier not watch tape of this guy? He's damaged goods.

Maybe it was the option to have Pepsi NIL still

Well, it's been fun guys.

Tv Land Reaction GIF by #Impastor
Oh don't worry. If his stats are accurate he will probably miss the signature line on the paperwork.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.