Wisky fires Chryst, promotes Leonhard

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014

Gotta say I found this a bit surprising, but I am guessing losing by 20+ at home to Burp, your former HC, did not sit well.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

Looks like Chryst is getting the Cash option upfront, versus getting paid over time.
It’s like the lottery.
Nba Playoffs Sport GIF by NBA

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Chryst is about as vanilla as it gets. He doesn't even have sprinkles on top, he's just bland. He had a great record, but was just not making progress.

But here's the bigger issue. They are in love with Jim Leonhard and don't want to lose him to other programs. He turned down the Packers this past year to stay at Wisky. So I think they canned Paul to give Jim a look. I think doing this is ridiculous because there are a a lot of better options that Jim.

I live in the Madison area now and listen to a lot of sports talk radio. A few people are dropping CUM as a look. That would be a disaster in this city.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Chryst is about as vanilla as it gets. He doesn't even have sprinkles on top, he's just bland. He had a great record, but was just not making progress.

But here's the bigger issue. They are in love with Jim Leonhard and don't want to lose him to other programs. He turned down the Packers this past year to stay at Wisky. So I think they canned Paul to give Jim a look. I think doing this is ridiculous because there are a a lot of better options that Jim.

I live in the Madison area now and listen to a lot of sports talk radio. A few people are dropping CUM as a look. That would be a disaster in this city.

Leyer is not above banging fat chicks, so it might be viable.

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017
Leyer is not above banging fat chicks, so it might be viable.
CUM is on every teams radar if they are in the market. ADs wanting him, chancellor's wondering if it is worth it for a shot at a championship.

My wife of 29 years is a Nebraska alum (mixed marriage). She wants nothing to do with him, but is getting fund raising letters to fund an offer from the boosters.

Seems like they would never stoop that low, but they are thirsty for some success.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Saw bspn discuss this a bit today. Funny how when UF fires a coach 8-9 games into a season, Gator fans are impatient and spoiled. Whiskey is 5 games in, and apparently it’s a smart move.

Makes sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator