You can only keep one smart device…

You can only keep one of your smart devices. Which one can’t you live without now?

• Smart phone

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • Smart TV

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Watch

• Ring Doorbell or cameras

• House System(Echo, Nest, doors, lights, thermostat)

• Smart Speakers

• iPad/tablet

• Ham Sammich

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
You can only keep one of your smart devices. Which one can’t you live without now?

Smart phone
Smart tv for streaming services (no more cable service)
Watch
Ring doorbell and camera systems
House system (Echo,Nest,doors, lights, thermostat)
Smart speaker system (no more wiring!)
Ipad/tablet

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
That poll is incomplete literally because there is no "ham sammich" option but also because there isn't the option for "neither."
I only have a smart phone and none of the others and I could definitely live without that.

As my kids were growing up and they would call for me but instead of saying "Dad" they would occasionally say "mom" by mistake. I would correct them by saying, "Mom is the pretty one, I am the smart one." It shouldn't be that difficult to tell us apart... :dunno: So that brings up another "smart" option; ME! And that isn't on the list but I definitely CAN NOT live without me...

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
That poll is incomplete literally because there is no "ham sammich" option but also because there isn't the option for "neither."
I only have a smart phone and none of the others and I could definitely live without that.

As my kids were growing up and they would call for me but instead of saying "Dad" they would occasionally say "mom" by mistake. I would correct them by saying, "Mom is the pretty one, I am the smart one." It shouldn't be that difficult to tell us apart... :dunno: So that brings up another "smart" option; ME! And that isn't on the list but I definitely CAN NOT live without me...
Feel free to call yourself a ham sammich. I’ve added that option.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
My phone. It's faster than a PC and obviously more portable. I hardly use my laptop anymore. I'd be screwed without my phone.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Says a lot about where phones are at these days....it's a lot of those things in one device.

Gulfstream

Founding Member
Mr. Breeze
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Right now, it's my phone as it's what really keeps me connected at work. I just a few short years when I retire though it will probably be my TV. My phone then will be a NEXTEL. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator