#2 Gator Baseball vs #17 U Miami

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
That's awesome! Thanks for all the updates....

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
My son told me Saturday's game was sold out around 2, so we ended up going today. Thankfully it wasn't ad hot as last Sundays game vs William and Mary. 1PM games are a b**** with absolutely no shade in that stadium.

Last edited:

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Always great to beat scrotUM and even better to sweep scrotUM. Not taking anything away from UF, but the team that scrotUM put on the field this weekend was a very below average baseball team that will not make the NCAA tourney if it stays in its current form. With that said, that is what good teams are supposed to do when an inferior opponent comes to town: GET OUT THE BROOM!!!!!!

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
There was a right fielder for Miami by the name of Hunter Tackett. WTF was up with that hair?

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
There was a right fielder for Miami by the name of Hunter Tackett. WTF was up with that hair?
4a649ec05fc611f23857be4baa99a6fb.jpg
I think this was the guy in the outfield for scrotUM GNARLY!!!!!

Last edited:

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Gators split series w/ UCF:

Tuesday in Gainesville: UF 4-3
Wednesday in Orlando: UCF 11-2

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Anybod got info on any emerging hitting stars? for high average or HR hitters. I know way too early.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Anybod got info on any emerging hitting stars? for high average or HR hitters. I know way too early.

Sadly, the hitting has been awful for lack of a better term to date, but I presume this will improve. Hitting was a major reason they did not succeed late last year. After going to a few fall scrimmages I was convinced the offense would be much better. So far, not. And Danny Reyes, who came on late last year, was scorching the ball in the fall, decided to transfer. I have no idea what that was about. Maybe some of the draft eligible juniors are pressing now, so hopefully that will change. The weekend starters have been great and must continue to do so for this team to have a legit shot at reaching Omaha. The midweek games will be an adventure with so many young pitchers, but they need a few of those guys to develop to help out on the weekends when the Big 3 are not at the top of their game.

dz_23

Rich and Famous
Lifetime Member
Apr 3, 2016
Yeah, Reyes was a suprise transfer. Will be interesting to see what changes Sully makes when referring to juniors pressing and changes to be made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.