2016 Roster updated

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Good to remember that muscle weighs more than fat.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Well, he has to, regardless of whether or not he weighs as much as a Trailerbammer linebacker. I was hoping to see some evidence of significant work in the weight room by most of the DL. Clayton, Zuniga, Davis, Jefferson, Reed and Ancrum are all still linebacker-sized. So, I guess they had better things to do.

Just checked Bammer's roster to see if I'm perhaps misjudging. Bammer has ten DLs weighing 280 or better, six weighing 300 or better. We have three and one.

Does anyone believe that McArthur Bennett added 30 pounds?
Thats on the strength and conditioning coordinator. He's in charge of shaping up their bodies in the off season. Idk why these guys are going smaller.

gators4224

Apr 30, 2016
My suggestion, start grooming riles/ jones to play in some capacity at DT this year NOW! We have brantley, Ivie, clark, Bryan and a hybrid in cece
That's basically 5 but if there's injuries we could be in serious trouble. An example of why I think we need to do this is that I believe we can beat LSU at home, but they live off their running game and we will be tested up front that game. IF we have injuries at DT for that game we'll need more bodies, and if we don't have injuries at DT for that game we'll still likely need more bodies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.