2017 CWS: UF National Champions!

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I certainly didn't expect to see so many Lsu fans in the stands, but that makes winning this game (and hopefully the series) more enjoyable. Great win tonight!

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Awesome WIN tonight Gators!! Now just need one more. Hopefully we can have some good hitting and pitching tomorrow. We are due for a break out game with a bunch of runs. Go Gators!!

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Saw the first inning then took the Mrs. to a movie and came out afterwards to sweet victory, now one damn more please!

88drgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
If our pattern holds, we lose the next one but win the 3rd... just saying.
(yes, I hope we win the 2nd and close it out)

CU-UF

Meh
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
It does seem to want to set up for an epic Wed finale. Unless Dyson really rises to the occasion. I wonder if by some chance Dyson gives us 5 good innings, we have the 1 run lead if we bring Faedo out for an inning to get us to Byrne.

g8tr72

Lifetime Member
Jun 8, 2016
Great win. Singer was tremendous.

That was a very typical win for this season's team. Grinding it out and winning by one.

Regarding LSU's Lange, if you watched the pregame press conference from Sunday, the LSU coach flatly said he would not throw Lange on 3 days rest.

So now both teams are set up as well as they could hope for the next two days. Jared Poché, the winningest pitcher in LSU history, will take the ball on five days of rest on Tuesday against Dyson. LSU’s main bullpen weapon, flame-thrower Zack Hess got an extra day of rest and is locked and loaded for the rest of the series. If it goes to Wednesday, Alex Lange can come back on four days of rest for LSU against Kowar on four days for Florida.

https://d1baseball.com/college-world-series/lsu-battles-singer-holds-serve/

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator