Lifetime Member
Apr 3, 2016
Why Sully WHY are you bunting with 2 strikes, jeeez

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
@FireFoley How do you walk out of a Super Regional game where we are up 1-0 going into the 9th with our All American closer coming in? That takes the term "fair weather" to a whole different level.

Oh, and we won. On a walk off. Bet you're glad you missed it :rolleyes:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
@FireFoley How do you walk out of a Super Regional game where we are up 1-0 going into the 9th with our All American closer coming in? That takes the term "fair weather" to a whole different level.

Oh, and we won. On a walk off. Bet you're glad you missed it :rolleyes:
This is a guy who complained about us blowing out Missouri in basketball. He's only happy when he has something to b*tch about.

dz_23

Rich and Famous
Lifetime Member
Apr 3, 2016
Kowar tomorrow for Omaha. I'd imagine Faedo and Singer are good for 25 pitches (bullpen) if needed on Monday, lets hope we don't need um.

Go Gators

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Sully is a complete MORON, a total jacka$$. I was sitting at the game and walked out when Byrne came out of the bullpen. Not b/c I do not like Byrne, I do and he has been a savior of the bullpen, but Singer was ALMOST unhittable tonite, the best he had looked in weeks. And Singer had not thrown that many pitches. Had Singer given up that HR, I would not have said a word. I don;t blame Byrne, but Singer was throwing 95 with movement, and you bring in a soft tosser who is always around the plate. UF may still win this game and may still win the series, but taking Singer out was totally bufoonish. For a guy who does not always manage by the book, decides to lift a fresh Brady Singer who was throwing darts after 50 or so pitches. I am so sick of Sully's BS. If he leaves I would not be disappointed!!!!!! I was going to praise Sully for using Singer after the delay (I would have used Kowar, but the thought is the exact same), Sully then pulls maybe the dumbest move of his entire UF career when a game was within his reach!!!!!!

It wasn't a smart move imo, but we won. It looks great now...possibly having Faedo/Singer for Game 3 if we don't win tommorow. Maybe a bad move but worked out great....happens some times. Like shooting a terrible off balanced 3pter and banking it in while triple teamed....stupid unless it works lol

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
FireFoley proving YET AGAIN he is a HATER and COMPLAINER and he is YET AGAIN OWNED and DESTROYED and CHOMPED and TRASHED and SKEETED on!! Go Gators!!

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
A win is better than a loss anytime!

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The move to pitch Singer in the first place was pretty sharp. Getting only 4 innings out of Faedo was possibly devastating. Then you add in how well the WF pitched tonight. Sully coached us to a big win, but it's PC to crucify the guy. Let's all biatch and moan cause it makes me look smart.

CU-UF

Meh
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Sully made the right calls with a bad situation. We really needed to get the first game, especially given our bullpen. The rain delay really was to our disadvantage. Now we throw Kowar out there to get the close, otherwise we have both Faedo and Singer ready to go again Monday. Putting your closer out there in the 9th is a no brainer. That's why they are called "closers" they are supposed to close the game out. And 9 out 10 Byrne has been the guy. FireFoley claims he is a process guy, but the process says you put your closer out there with the lead, changing a process leads to variability and variability leads to errors and defects in the process.

Loogis

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
So what if Sully kept Singer out there and he gave up that HR. All the naysayers would be b!tchin about Sully having the best closer in the nation and he didn't put him in.
Baseball is all about averages and Sully played to it last night. I say it was the right call and have no problem with it.

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
A win is a win, don't see us winning the whole thing anyway so I'll take as much post season ball as they can give.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
FireFoley LOVES to get on here and COMPLAIN and COMPLAIN and COMPLAIN but YET he NEVER Congratulates the Gators when we WIN. WHY is that??!!??!!??!!??!

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
FireFoley happy cause now he can COMPLAIN!! Did he walk out of the game yet?? LOL

dz_23

Rich and Famous
Lifetime Member
Apr 3, 2016
Seems like we can get on this pitcher, maybe second time through. Just need to scratch 1 or 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator