2018 Recruits Updated

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Running out of spots!

https://florida.247sports.com/Bolt/Updated-UF-scholarship-chart-after-a-busy-week-105428734

7428873.jpg
Time to encourage some of the roster fluff to take their talents back to Div 3.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
So here's the question. We now have 16 spots. How do we get to 23?
Who goes pro early?
Who transfers?

Read post #148, sums it up pretty good.

For those begging to get a DT... Just saw on 247 a crystal ball for Nesta Silvera to UF!

⭐⭐⭐⭐

This would be huge! That guy is a bull rusher, powerful DT. Him and Stills would give us a great DT haul. Stills is going to be pressured to go to WVU, but he can't be excited about playing that style of football and in that conference.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Do we have room for Parsons, Silvera, Stills and Miller?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I hope LDR starts just to send URG over the edge. :lol:

Of course, I then hope his arm falls off on the first play and Mac is once again forced to put someone else in there!

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Of course, I then hope his arm falls off on the first play and Mac is once again forced to put someone else in there!
Once again, you put your lack of intelligence on full display. Good for you :clap:

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014

The problem with your scenario? LDR would insist he's still able to go back in. "It's just a flesh wound, coach!"

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
The problem with your scenario? LDR would insist he's still able to go back in. "It's just a flesh wound, coach!"

Then he'd tweet about getting a raw deal and that Gator fans need to calm down, everything will be just fine.....

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Then he'd tweet about getting a raw deal and that Gator fans need to calm down, everything will be just fine.....
Then block anyone that isn't 100% up his ass.
He would be perfect for TOS.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015

Why does this give me an image of Driskel giving him that chin raising head nod?

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Time to encourage some of the roster fluff to take their talents back to Div 3.

I'm curious about the DT line. We've argued about weights etc. but I do not questioned the need to keep recruiting that position every year. Basically, and Meyer did this until the end, I like to see a class spread evenly across all positions, which means sign 2 DT every year.

Zook got the roster out of whack by plugging in marginal JuCo bodies trying to avoid a down year. I didn't track it as closely under Muschamp but the numbers at OL at his end imply he was uneven as well. This is one way in which class rank can mislead.

Which is to say, I agree we need some attrition in those areas that say "0" or a negative need number and no recruits in this class. LB is oddly stacked in a couple of years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.