Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Agree and that's why I pointed out that Bama is stacked at RB too - if he doesn't want to come to UF because of our RB depth why would he go to Alabama?.
I think a RB will like what they see here this year. We have no QB who will take away carries.

Hopefully the OL can improve from disastrous to below average even and help us some. The truth is as godawful as the were on passing downs there werent terrible at run blocking at least when Drunkmeyer didnt insist on running the play everyone knew was coming (second down draw).

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Whatever gross rationalization floats your boat at the time...
Im not the one rationalizing. He was at best PUBLICLY Tinerc's third option. They actually offered several more, but third pick was public. And our first two picks were public also, though I didnt agree with #1 and #3.

Durfish

Feed me!
Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017
Crystal Ball's for kids we're after:

Steele: USC 93% UF 7%
Elam: UF 100%
Billingsley: Alabama 85% UF 10% Illini 5%
Kimbrough: UF 64% LSU 36%
Higgins: Stanford 38% UF 23% Texas 23%
Sanders: UF 40% Bama 33% FSU 13%
Zipperer: UF 67% Miami 33%
Pittman: UF 94% Oregon 6%
Stevenson: Miami 100%
Pierre: UF 100%
Summerall: FSU 82% UF 18%
Fuller: FSU 67% UF 33%
Interesting to look at the trends. Higgins, Pittman, Fuller, Pierre trending up for us pretty significantly. Gaining traction for Summerall. Holding steady with Elam. Wonder if some of the Bama CBs for Sanders will change any with the Keilan Robinson commitment.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Interesting to look at the trends. Higgins, Pittman, Fuller, Pierre trending up for us pretty significantly. Gaining traction for Summerall. Holding steady with Elam. Wonder if some of the Bama CBs for Sanders will change any with the Keilan Robinson commitment.

We have about a 50% or better shot w/ most of this group:

RB - Trey Sanders (#7 overall, #1 RB, 5 star)
WR - Mycah Pittman (#69 overall, #12 WR, 4 star)
CB - Kaiir Elam (#72 overall, #9 CB, 4 star)
WR - Elijah Higgins (#103 overall, #17 WR, 4 star)
TE - Keon Zipperer (#126 overall, #3 TE, 4 star)
OG - Keiondre Jones (#140 overall, #7 OG, 4 star)
DE - Lloyd Summerall (#152 overall, #9 DE, 4 star)
TE - Ethan Rae (#243 overall, #10 TE, 4 star)

I think Rae & Summerall are probably less than 50%. But I'd be happy getting 6 of 8 in this group. That would give us 9 4-stars and 1 5-star in the class....if we didn't get any other 4-stars, which I think we get at least 2 others.

If we can finish w/ 10-12 4-stars and 1 5-star, that would give us 11-13 blue-chippers (to go along w/ a few high 3-stars who could get a bump - like Simonds). I'd prefer to see 15 or more in each class, but that may be getting greedy at this point. Hopefully a good season gives us a bump.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
LB recruit Jesiah Pierre to commit on July 1st. He's 100% CB'd to UF:

3* and ranked 42nd at his position. Ranked 653 nationally. I'm not going to get excited about this. It is fine.. I'll take him, but this is depth and hope that he develops into a player better than his ranking.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Dgt83nDV4AALaNh.jpg

James Bowie (Texas) WR Elijah Higgins showed up at the Rivals Challenge in a Gators hat.

Bowie is my local HS... going to have to get to some games in Gator gear this season.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
3* and ranked 42nd at his position. Ranked 653 nationally. I'm not going to get excited about this. It is fine.. I'll take him, but this is depth and hope that he develops into a player better than his ranking.
6'2 205.... I don't even know what position he plays in this defense. outside linebackers in this defense are more like hybrid defensive ends, CeCe Jeffersons.

Maybe they think they can put 30 lbs on him and moving inside? or play him at safety? He doesnt look that fast on hudl clips. This is a very Randy Shannon type player. It feels like he is at least three years in the weightroom from being an SEC player.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Elsewhere around the SEC:

Ole Miss:
gets 7th OL commitment: 3-star from Georgia - Jeremy James - the No. 62 offensive tackle in the class of 2019 and the No. 71 overall recruit from the state of Georgia. They also landed Mobile, Ala. running back A.J. Finley - a 3-star ranked 81st overall RB in the 2019 class and 46th in Alabama. The Rebels now have 21 players in their 2019 class, which currently ranks No. 7 in the SEC and No. 14 nationally.

South Carolina: received a commitment from 4-star ATH Keveon Mullins, a wide receiver/safety out of Memphis who announced live at the Rivals Five-Star Challenge in Atlanta. The Gamecocks now have 16 players in their 2019 class, ranked 12th nationally and 5th in the SEC.

And for another reality check (we dropped since the last reality check):

upload_2018-6-29_9-49-55.png

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Elsewhere around the SEC:

Ole Miss:
gets 7th OL commitment: 3-star from Georgia - Jeremy James - the No. 62 offensive tackle in the class of 2019 and the No. 71 overall recruit from the state of Georgia. They also landed Mobile, Ala. running back A.J. Finley - a 3-star ranked 81st overall RB in the 2019 class and 46th in Alabama. The Rebels now have 21 players in their 2019 class, which currently ranks No. 7 in the SEC and No. 14 nationally.

South Carolina: received a commitment from 4-star ATH Keveon Mullins, a wide receiver/safety out of Memphis who announced live at the Rivals Five-Star Challenge in Atlanta. The Gamecocks now have 16 players in their 2019 class, ranked 12th nationally and 5th in the SEC.

And for another reality check (we dropped since the last reality check):

Wake me up when it’s july bro :grin:

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
(from another board regarding the Rivals Atlanta event):

Notes from the event:

- Elijah Higgins got honorable mention for his physical prowess
- Donate Lucas had the award for Anger Management (a good thing)
-Summerall stuggled, and might see his stock drop (he needs to add weight, and one on ones is not his specialty. which is good for us. he really needs to go to a team where he can stand up in 3-4)
-Tyron Hopper mentioned as a player who really boosted their stock up (we got a steal)
-Trey Sanders is a great catcher for a RB
-Kair Elam didnt do good in drills but did some good things 7 on 7 (surprised in regards to the drills, because of his pedigree you would think he would shine in drills)
-Tyron Hopper showed off his coverage and ball skills AGAIN
-Kris Bogle is the real deal (havent been mentioned much, but sucks to hear cuz he will more than likely be a sugar-cane)
-Trey Sanders won RB MVP (no surprise really)

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Oregon landed commitment from 4-star WR Lance Wilhoite from Nashville, TN. He's the #5 WR in the country and #34 overall (close to being a 5-star). Does this help w/ Pittman???

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Oregon landed commitment from 4-star WR Lance Wilhoite from Nashville, TN. He's the #5 WR in the country and #34 overall (close to being a 5-star). Does this help w/ Pittman???

It’s sad that we keep thinking our best chance at guys is because other guys commit! It used to be our best chance was because we were UF

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator