Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The reason these top recruits aren't committing is because UF has been a dumpster fire for nearly a decade. It's not the same UF that SOS forged and branded and certainly nothing like short-lived Meyer era.
We desperately needed a home run hire this time and didn't get it. And without that, we are even more desperate for some great recruiters and it doesn't appear that we're getting that either. I hope that it changes--but we are needing a miracle at this point.
Don't forget that we neglected the hell out of our facilities for a couple of decades.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
If this recruiting cycle doesn't pickup before the season starts, and we're still sitting like 10th or 11th in the conference, will it kind of force Mullen to have to play Jones pretty much from the start? So recruits can see the best representation of his offense. I'm for playing Jones from the start anyways, but I doubt that's what Mullen is wanting to do. We can pretty much figure on Jones getting in 4 games at least, due to the new rule for red-shirting. Also wouldn't mind seeing Toney get a crack, but that doesn't look like a possibility at this point.

Sundaysunday

Jul 27, 2014
I keep searching for positive recruiting news that we can build off of but we keep striking out. Dan Mullen really needs to make something happen because our window is closing by the day.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
I keep searching for positive recruiting news that we can build off of but we keep striking out. Dan Mullen really needs to make something happen because our window is closing by the day.

247 CBs suggest we've pulled ahead of Stanford in the race for 4 star WR Elijah Higgins. It was a dead heat prior to the weekend.

Sundaysunday

Jul 27, 2014
247 CBs suggest we've pulled ahead of Stanford in the race for 4 star WR Elijah Higgins. It was a dead heat prior to the weekend.

Thanks for sharing

This kid has the physical attributes to become a big time player. Now we need him to commit.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yes, it has nothing to do with negative recruiting by other coaches...and if it does those coaches arent smart enough to think of it on their own, they wait for us to think it up for them.

No one else noticed that Cousin Eddie was 31-39 til we brought it up.

gatorplank

Jul 28, 2017
Serious question: Do you really believe we aren't getting recruits because they are reading this board?

I think Florida fans have a negative attitude towards Mullen and staff, and I think recruits probably breathe the air everyone else is breathing. So do I think recruits read this message board and decide they aren’t going to UF? Probably not. Do I think the air surrounding the program COULD drive them away? Yes. And I think message boards could contribute to a negative climate surrounding the program.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I think Florida fans have a negative attitude towards Mullen and staff, and I think recruits probably breathe the air everyone else is breathing. So do I think recruits read this message board and decide they aren’t going to UF? Probably not. Do I think the air surrounding the program COULD drive them away? Yes. And I think message boards could contribute to a negative climate surrounding the program.
Do I think I COULD buy a lottery ticket tonight and win? Yes.

This post is ridiculous. The GARBAGE play on the field for damn near a decade is what drives them away. I was on the GSMB during the 2008 season. You'd be shocked at how many were b!tching even then. Fans b!tch and complain, that's what they do. At every damn school in America.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Yes, it has nothing to do with negative recruiting by other coaches...and if it does those coaches arent smart enough to think of it on their own, they wait for us to think it up for them.

No one else noticed that Cousin Eddie was 31-39 til we brought it up.
Not to mention the worst record in NCAA history Ranked vs Ranked. How anyone could miss that as a major red flag I'll never understand. Looks like recruits aren't as dumb as our administrators.

The only logical explanation is Cowbell causes brain damage.

DSC_2500_ui1q9w.jpg

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Jalon Jones wasn't planning to attend FNL, but that's changed and he's taking an unofficial. This is big, as he'll be there to help 'recruit'.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Wait....I thought recruiting was over with and we have already failed miserably......that's what I have been reading here anyhow....learn something new every day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.