Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Wait....I thought recruiting was over with and we have already failed miserably......that's what I have been reading here anyhow....learn something new every day.

Pumpers, UNITE! However, you gotta admit it hasn’t looked that good for us lately. I hope we see a momentum swing during FNL.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
No one is throwing in the towel - just commenting on the current status of events. If we start unexpectedly landing kids, I’ll go full pumper.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I'm not counting on this kid (he's probably headed to Miami), but it would be a nice pick up:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I think Florida fans have a negative attitude towards Mullen and staff, and I think recruits probably breathe the air everyone else is breathing. So do I think recruits read this message board and decide they aren’t going to UF? Probably not. Do I think the air surrounding the program COULD drive them away? Yes. And I think message boards could contribute to a negative climate surrounding the program.
I think pretty much everyone here has a negative opinion about you, yet youre still committed.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Lots of smoke on him.
db549e26df52fd8374510068ed79f656.jpg

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
The race for Higgins seems to be UF (1), Stanford (2), Texas (3) at the moment.

K. Jones's home of La Grange, GA is west GA and in an area for recruiting that has been Auburn's back yard for a long time. He's not 100% CB'd to them though. Around 60% so he's likely theirs but we'll know soon enough.

That tweet from Black feels like trolling .... because I'm jaded, but would like to be wrong.

gatorplank

Jul 28, 2017
Do I think I COULD buy a lottery ticket tonight and win? Yes.

This post is ridiculous. The GARBAGE play on the field for damn near a decade is what drives them away. I was on the GSMB during the 2008 season. You'd be shocked at how many were b!tching even then. Fans b!tch and complain, that's what they do. At every damn school in America.

I never said games don’t affect the atmosphere around the program. Don’t twist what I said. There are like what, 5 message boards out there that focus on Gator sports. Those 5 message boards have an effect on the narrative surrounding the program. Winning and on-field performance can change the narrative and the perception of the program. I hope Mullen proves the GCMB narrative wrong by putting a product on the field no one expects next year. Piling on and bashing Mullen when Urban Meyer and Kirby Smart had similar looking classes in year 2 at UF and UGA at this juncture in time probably doesn’t help.

Mullen had an awesome transition class. When 3 out of the 5 boards are going all fainting goat when it is only July it probably creates some perception issues for the staff on the recruiting trail. It is nothing that can’t be overcome by a good product on the field in the fall or good salesmanship by a good recruiter, but if I were recruiting for UGA or FSU I would just show the recruits some Gatorchatter or 247 threads just to sow seeds of doubt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.