Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
I hear you bmf and donk. It's just difficult for me to look at Uga and think they're that much better than us. We just beat them 2yrs ago with mac and treon. And they had a 5star at qb then too. The gap is getting bigger every day that mullen doesn't land a guy like Trey Sanders or another big time player.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
So what is the best possible outcome for us at Friday Night Lights, 3-4 blue chip commits? I realize this is a stretch, just wondering what the best possible outcome we could possibly expect from that weekend. I feel desperate at this point.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
So what is the best possible outcome for us at Friday Night Lights, 3-4 blue chip commits? I realize this is a stretch, just wondering what the best possible outcome we could possibly expect from that weekend. I feel desperate at this point.
a couple more 3*s is likely, followed shortly by plank and the other uaa plant to tell us that they are sleepers and who we were really after all along.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
You've been a little hard on the beaver lately. You know he's right. And we all know he burrows (no pun intended) in when he's right about something. It is what it is.
I don’t give a **** if he’s right. Relentless redundancy gets old. Come up with something new.

Donkey posts more than the rest of the board combined. Get up in the middle of the night to take a dump and you’ll see him on here arguing with himself. He never takes a break. Never.

gatorplank

Jul 28, 2017
a couple more 3*s is likely, followed shortly by plank and the other uaa plant to tell us that they are sleepers and who we were really after all along.

Weston, Whittimore, and Abrams are 3 players where I think we are capable of upgrading talent wise. I really like Whittimore’s upbringing. If you’ve ever met his dad you know he came from a solid family. I like Abrams’ size. Not sure what the staff sees in him. And then I think Weston won’t be in the class anyways. I believe all the other players in the class are good solid takes for the coaching staff.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don’t give a **** if he’s right. Relentless redundancy gets old. Come up with something new.

Donkey posts more than the rest of the board combined. Get up in the middle of the night to take a dump and you’ll see him on here arguing with himself. He never takes a break. Never.

:whistle:

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We'll get 3-4 blue chips that say they loved the visit and that we're their #1 school, and then they'll commit somewhere else a week later

SCColaGator

Dec 31, 2016
At least we can put recruit people at work.

Can’t say I have ever seen an FSU grad in a professional work place. On the floor yes in the office no .

UF champions of real life

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
The gap isn't as big as people think it is right now between us and the dawgs. Justin Fields is the real deal. But I think we can still beat them on a consistent basis.

I know someone posted the raw numbers but where did you form this opinion from? Just curious.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
This Gators Breakdown vid takes the deep dive into historical recruiting numbers and the current class and pretty much validates most of the misgivings we've been expressing relative to Mullen and his future here. Bottom line: coaches who don't show steady improvement in recruiting in their second and third classes fail.

His ceiling will be around 10 wins with no championships, barring the miraculous.

This is depressing but well considered and worth a listen,

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This Gators Breakdown vid takes the deep dive into historical recruiting numbers and the current class and pretty much validates most of the misgivings we've been expressing relative to Mullen and his future here. Bottom line: coaches who don't show steady improvement in recruiting in their second and third classes fail.

His ceiling will be around 10 wins with no championships, barring the miraculous.

Not many were happy about Mullen. No one is saying he doesn't give effort, just that he's made poor decisions. I think most on here believe he will stabilize the program, but not bring us Championships, much like Richt did for UGA.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

The part that stuck out to me – Start at the 19 minute mark and listen until the 22’40” mark.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.