Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

Durfish

Feed me!
Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017
I heard DN is really on commit watch today.
images

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Except the reports are that the coaches have been on vacation and were upset they had to come back for FNL.

The "hard work approach" so far is only internet myth. Butterteeth said recruit daily or die or some bs, but he really meant barbeque daily. Talk is cheap.

It doesn't REALLY matter at this point. The question is does he adjust and change his staff (or methods at least) or does he arrogantly go down in flames ala Butterteeth.
Where was it reported they were upset to come back? Not doubting you just would like to read it. Damning if so

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
I wish I shared your optimism, Marine! After so many years of struggles, I’m just hoping to see signs of life (especially on offense) that will make Gator FB fun again... and grab the attention of some top recruits.

I think we will see some fun this year. But for me it’s always about the total experience. It’s like going down to the Keys. No bad experiences...it’s always a great time. Gotta live for these moments.....

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Where was it reported they were upset to come back? Not doubting you just would like to read it. Damning if so

Mullen’s wife was upset he left lake house and family vacay time for media days he said on tv.

Last edited:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
kids who commit a yyear early usually dont stick. unless its a qb. i could give a shcit about a sophomore anyhow.

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015

Doesn’t make sense at all. Of course they need to be there. Why would they think otherwise. I’d love to read this report with names. If there are no names attached....at least that of whoever is making these allegations...much less the coaches names....I don’t give it much credibility.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Did he say if she was upset about that $500,000/month paycheck he's pulling in to actually do his job?

I think you all are taking this statement way to seriously and literally...it doesn’t matter how much you make your wife/family can still be bummed to have vacation/family time come to an end. You don’t have to like Mullen but this is the most ridiculous thing to get upset about

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Dang 2020 is about to outpace 2019

With the better turnout among 2020 prospects at FNL, and four commits that likely have us pushing top ten ranking, I'd say it's time for a 2020 recruiting thread pumped full of sunshine and hope to counter the apocalypse taking place on this one.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
kids who commit a yyear early usually dont stick. unless its a qb. i could give a shcit about a sophomore anyhow.

I’m not going to complain about a kid committing. He is a 4* with a great offer list. It is a great get for 2020.

Now we need some 2019 guys

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I think you all are taking this statement way to seriously and literally...it doesn’t matter how much you make your wife/family can still be bummed to have vacation/family time come to an end. You don’t have to like Mullen but this is the most ridiculous thing to get upset about
I was only half serious.......

HALF A MILLION A MONTH SERIOUS!!!

:lol:

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
And then everyone realized we had a total whackjob at the wheel...

Besides, that was all Seider anyway. Right?
I think Law was right that it was more numbers than quality, but there was quality. And yes, I think Seider had his hand in that, but I think Skipper was doing pretty well too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator