Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Mullin's recruiters should have something better than that BBQ gathering, such that commits like Diwun Black to plan a recruiting program purely by new enthusiastic commits working to build the best team. Let's organize that to a max dynamic public service recruit science.
The should be recruiting 2 or more guys like Black anyway. You need leaders on the team, and it should make recruiting easier for you.

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
Unfortunately a have some nole friends and theyve been giving me the business over the last couple years. But one of them told me , the noles have a bunch of young hip coaches/recruiters that can relate to these kids. Weve got a bunch of old crusty white guys in khakis and jordans..... nuff said

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Unfortunately a have some nole friends and theyve been giving me the business over the last couple years. But one of them told me , the noles have a bunch of young hip coaches/recruiters that can relate to these kids. Weve got a bunch of old crusty white guys in khakis and jordans..... nuff said
So they smoke weed and play video games?

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Take a look at Georgia's staff and see where they appear hip. Excuses suck, we just have poor recruiters. Hopefully they can coach and look great or we may not see many blue-chips here.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Two backs in the lineup again...like w demps and Harvin. Pick your poison ☠️

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
It's quite likely recruiting builds through this procession :
1) An unusual, vibrant HC launches a team into winning around 90% of their games.
2) For kids at home to see on "National-TV", they see exuberant jump-for-joy gator players that could be them.
3) The personality of that HC comes through as a smart sculptor-developer of FB players.
4) Then comes the personalities of individual recruiters & how well they press what kids need to hear.
5) Next magnet is the attitude exuded, expressed by FB upperclassmen as well as enthusiastic new commits.
6) Heck, insert a well memorized spiel attractive to recruits given by Gator-players at SEC Media Days.
** Now all these things should be & can be masterminded with building up UF's CFB program in mind.
UF School of Marketing should assign analysis with essays on "How to Make UF Most Appealing to H.S. FB Recruits. At that level, advertising copywriting gets very precise and very effective. We gotta do smarter.

Last edited:

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

Over half the staff is black. Tell your nole friends to fck off.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Take a look at Georgia's staff and see where they appear hip. Excuses suck, we just have poor recruiters. Hopefully they can coach and look great or we may not see many blue-chips here.
Yeah, when I think of hip, Kirby Bangs is the first thing that comes to mind.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Two backs in the lineup again...like w demps and Harvin. Pick your poison ☠️
Demps was a thoroughly mediocre back. Bo Carroll with less shiftiness and more carries.

That being said, and back on point, the option offense truly does allow the defense to pick their poison, but not the way you asserted. They pick between the running back or the QB keeper. Guess what they choose w Franks or Trash in there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator