Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Demps was a thoroughly mediocre back. Bo Carroll with less shiftiness and more carries.

That being said, and back on point, the option offense truly does allow the defense to pick their poison, but not the way you asserted. They pick between the running back or the QB keeper. Guess what they choose w Franks or Trash in there?
Tough question. Maybe we could have a clue?

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Back to recruiting, Abrams has removed all things UF from his twitter and didn’t retweet an official offer from UF like all the top recruits did. Neither did Marks.

Maybe something to keep an eye on. A class of Black, Hopper and Diabate would be truly elite at the LB position.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Nah I logged out and never looked back
ClearcutDeepJay.gif

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Back to recruiting, Abrams has removed all things UF from his twitter and didn’t retweet an official offer from UF like all the top recruits did. Neither did Marks.

Maybe something to keep an eye on. A class of Black, Hopper and Diabate would be truly elite at the LB position.

Jesiah Pierre is also there to shore things up with depth in the event we don’t get Diabate.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Abrams looked like **** and Marks didn’t show up to the biggest recruiting event of the year and hear the staff was pissed

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
That's fine, I just would have thought you would have at least told me.
My bad. I was logged into my personal account too and kept responding to people from the wrong accounts (trolling people, making republikkkans mad) and so i logged out to not accidentally do it on the GC twitter

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
"People seem to quickly forget Florida’s close in 2018, as Mullen and company rallied for a few key wins"

We didnt close strong, we STARTED amazingly, like #7-9 in the early signing. EJ was a huge part of that and he was ALL Mullinz. The rest were mostly Seider recruits, but one could assume Clown Town not even having a staff probably played a big part perhaps.

However, we didnt finish scrong, we finished with a whimper.

Still a #14 class is a very nice transition class.

He needs to follow it up w a top five though and I just dont see that happening. Hell I dont think any pumper does either. Hell top 15 again is almost impossible at this point.

Mullinz has proven he cant win without a decided talent advantage so he better get it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.