Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
It seems Sanders is gone to Satan. Guess that bag was big and our depth worked against us at RB. Too bad. A five star could take the class high if all the four stars we are in on commit to us. At least Thibodeaux is coming to visit .....

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Well at least we’re champions of life by not passing bags...I say with a roll of my eyes

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Hence why I said 2-3 years...this class is salvageable w a 15 ranking and that’s why I said next class could be great meaning top 5-10...it’s gonna be interesting to see if we can catch a break on some games that we fell short on last year...I’m not saying I’m 100% Nostradamus but at least we’re heading in the right direction lately
Realistically speaking it will be 2-3 years from when we start landing top 5 classes.

And the 5-10 ranking just won't cut it in the SEC.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
I think we have a shot w a top 5 next year with marked improvement and just having the recruiters focus on FL first...it won’t be hard once ppl see that Taggart is a complete clown

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
I think we have a shot w a top 5 next year with marked improvement and just having the recruiters focus on FL first...it won’t be hard once ppl see that Taggart is a complete clown

Richt has Miami at number 1 in the 2020 rankings. 8 four stars already. Still have to worry about him even if willie clowns.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
He’s got a lot of south Florida already committed it’s the guys from around us we need look at what’s going on in Central Florida the teams are starting to level out with the SFla kids

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
It seems Sanders is gone to Satan. Guess that bag was big and our depth worked against us at RB. Too bad. A five star could take the class high if all the four stars we are in on commit to us. At least Thibodeaux is coming to visit .....

Sanders seems like he's going to Bama.....and we'll get Wright. Wright's a 4-star, but not the same type of back as Sanders. Fortunately we are set at RB and can afford a miss, but getting Sanders would have set a nice precedent for Mullen.

LSU just offered 5-star DT Ishmeal Sopsher's brother who is an unranked 6'2 255lb JUCO DT. It's the JUCO's only offer at this point - not even a 1AA or D2 offer. At least we didn't give Umstead a scholarship!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
LSU just offered 5-star DT Ishmeal Sopsher's brother who is an unranked 6'2 255lb JUCO DT. It's the JUCO's only offer at this point - not even a 1AA or D2 offer. At least we didn't give Umstead a scholarship!
Not even Southwest Central Houston Baptist Technical A&M State at Waco offer?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I chuckle a little bit every time thibodaux gets mentioned.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Sanders seems like he's going to Bama.....and we'll get Wright. Wright's a 4-star, but not the same type of back as Sanders. Fortunately we are set at RB and can afford a miss, but getting Sanders would have set a nice precedent for Mullen.

I suspect Sanders flirted with Florida just to get his brother a place to play. Smart by him. That said, it does sound like his brother is making noise on STs so at least we got something out of the deal.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Time for Summerall and Elam to make the move!!

At least the class is now over 50% 4 stars with the departure of Abrams if I remember correctly.
Elam is likely to take this recruitment to the very end unfortunately...I think we get him eventually. Hill is likely to pop much sooner

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
Wtf?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.