Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
More studs would be great but from the sound of it it won’t take much to upgrade so win win with just about any other lb commit

I get that this kid has regressed and wasn’t going to be the next Brandon Spikes at UF, but Mullen has to start recruiting elite talent to come here again. When we were winning Championships, we had at least one 5 Star kid in almost every position group. He has done OK in terms of recruiting, but that’s gotta be the standard for 2019 and beyond.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
diabetes? We've hit rock bottom.

:grin:
a7fdecd149a6530629cacc263b2f09c5.jpg

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
So did Kimbrough hit us w the thanks but no thanks post already?

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Kimbrough commits!!!

CB Kimbrough commits to the Gators

Florida Gators Football Recruiting: CB Chester Kimbrough commits to UF

The long wait for New Orleans (La.) Warren Easton four-star cornerback Chester Kimbrough to commit is over, and on Monday, the talented defender picked the Florida Gators. The 5-foot-11, 170-pound playmaker made his first visit to Florida's campus back in April, and Kimbrough promptly named the Gators his leader after that trip. A return trip to campus at the end of July for Florida's Friday Night Lights had many wondering when a public commitment to UF would come from Kimbrough. That came this week as Kimbrough released a commitment video to the public.

Florida making Kimbrough a priority was a big reason the cornerback picked the Gators.

"It’s just the communication they have with me and my family and they try to talk with not just me, but my mom and other people in my family," Kimbrough said of Florida. "It’s just the communication with them. I really like the state of Florida and I thought their campus was a good one to be around."

Kimbrough claims a lengthy list off offers that included Alabama, LSU, Michigan, Mississippi State, Georgia, and others. It was the in-state LSU Tiger offer, which came following a June summer camp workout, that caused some worry for the Gators. However, Florida's longstanding relationship with Kimbrough a deep defensive back class at LSU were enough for the Gators to hold onto the lead and eventually land his commitment. Word started to leak at the end of March that the Gators were in great shape to land Kimbrough, even before he ever visited the campus. It was enough to get several predictions in favor of UF for Kimbrough on the 247Sports Crystal Ball back then, and the Gators held 100 percent of the predictions when he committed on Monday.

Back in March, Kimbrough also impressed at The Opening Regional in Atlanta where he earned an invite to The Opening Finals and landed top performers honors from 247Sports. The following was written about Kimbrough's performance that day:

His first two one-on-one reps of the day were a breakup and an interception and that’s pretty much the way his day went. He challenged the best receivers at the camp and was the only defender to regularly win against those guys. He’s got a loaded offer list but his recruitment is wide open currently.

The 247Sports Composite, an industry generated average, currently ranks Kimbrough as the nation’s No. 366 overall prospect and the No. 34 cornerback in the 2019 recruiting class. Kimbrough is the Florida Gators' 13th commitment in the 2019 recruiting class to date. He joins safety commit Trent Whittemore in Florida’s defensive secondary class at this time. The Gators now have commitments from Florida, Georgia, Virginia, Alabama, and Louisiana in this 2019 class. Even with the addition of Kimbrough, the Florida Gators' 2019 recruiting class still ranks No. 11 in the Southeastern Conference, but the class moved up five spots to No. 25 in the nation.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Good pickup...and we’re 25!!! only way to go is up especially over the next few weeks

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Time for Summerall and Elam to make the move!!

At least the class is now over 50% 4 stars with the departure of Abrams if I remember correctly.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
UF picks up 2 new CB's for 4-star CB Jaydon Hill today (our first 2 for this kid, who is trending away from SC and UT):

upload_2018-8-13_20-42-45.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.