Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
I know this will be made fun of on here but Kodak Black is a big Gator fan. I think i read somewhere that Mullen invited him on Twitter to a practice. This would give us a boost in recruiting. Seriously. Kids that we will be recruiting LOVE this guy. It would make the Gators look cool and it'll make Mullen look a little less nerdy.

Great Idea:thumbup:
....robbery, battery, false imprisonment of a child....possession of a weapon by a convicted felon, possession of marijuana, and fleeing from officers....yet another charge of armed robbery and false imprisonment.......felony criminal sexual conduct...

"female victim, who reported the incident to her school nurse, she had attended a February 2016 performance by Kapri at "Treasure City" in Florence, after which she accompanied him to his hotel room where he is alleged to have told her he "couldn't help himself" as he tore off her clothes, bit her repeatedly, and raped her as she screamed for help"
:what2:

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
....robbery, battery, false imprisonment of a child....possession of a weapon by a convicted felon, possession of marijuana, and fleeing from officers....yet another charge of armed robbery and false imprisonment.......felony criminal sexual conduct...

"female victim, who reported the incident to her school nurse, she had attended a February 2016 performance by Kapri at "Treasure City" in Florence, after which she accompanied him to his hotel room where he is alleged to have told her he "couldn't help himself" as he tore off her clothes, bit her repeatedly, and raped her as she screamed for help"

Yeah...great idea. Nice guy.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

"Just hopped off the plane I just got out about a day ago
Everybody love me, when they see me they be like, "There he go!"
Got me a new lady, we 'bout to take a trip to Mexico
Crackers took my 40 so I'm 'bout to go buy a Draco (an AK-47 handgun)"[61]

In February 2017, Kapri was arrested again for violation of his probation. He was held without bond and his musical tour was postponed.[62]

In April 2017, Kapri was indicted by a grand jury in South Carolina, and must stand trial there on a charge of first-degree criminal sexual conduct.[63] Also in April 2017, Kapri appeared in court in Florida, where his anger management counselor Ramona Sanchez spoke about him disrupting her class. Sanchez said he was constantly burping during her class, and when asked to leave, he refused. When Sanchez threatened to call 911, Kapri grabbed her phone and her wrist. The counselor recommended that Octave participate in individual therapy instead of group therapy.[64]

On May 4, 2017, Kapri was sentenced for violating his house arrest to 364 days in the Broward County Jail, with the possibility of an early release if he completes a life skills course. He was released on June 5, 2017. He will remain on house arrest for one year, and five years of probation.[65]

Kapri was arrested inside of his Pembroke Pines, Florida home in January 2018 on multiple charges stemming from an Instagram live-feed video showing him passing marijuana and a gun around a small child. He initially faced seven felony charges including child neglect, grand theft of a firearm, possession of a firearm by a convicted felon and marijuana possession.[66] On February 22, 2018, three charges against Kapri were dropped[67] and he pleaded not guilty to the remaining two.[68] On April 17, Kapri pleaded not guilty to the remaining charges, possession of a firearm by a convicted felon and possession of marijuana, and was sentenced to 364 days in prison with credit for time served.[69] He was released on August 18, 2018.
---------------------------

SC will probably put him away finally for some years...:lol:

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016

Other teams are paying players and giving them cars. He did his time. This is where you draw the line? We are way behind in everything. The kids love him. Idgaf. We gotta catch up somehow.

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
But yeah he's a ****ty dude. I didn't say i liked him. Normally i wouldn't even come close to endorsing this idea. I was sort of joking about him doing his time for that stuff. Its all really ****ed up. But he's a super popular rapper that could give the gators Clout. Which we need desperately.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Other teams are paying players and giving them cars. He did his time. This is where you draw the line? We are way behind in everything. The kids love him. Idgaf. We gotta catch up somehow.

But yeah he's a ****ty dude. I didn't say i liked him. Normally i wouldn't even come close to endorsing this idea. I was sort of joking about him doing his time for that stuff. Its all really ****ed up. But he's a super popular rapper that could give the gators Clout. Which we need desperately.

Even with as bad a recruiter Mullen has been this class I don't think this is a good idea...:lol: Sounds like he is still pending sexual assault charges in SC too.

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
Like it or not, he's a Gator fan. This could be used in our favor since the recruits do not give one **** about his wrap sheet. They give ****s about his rapping. And he can make us cool again. That's a huge problem right now. Mullen is a nerd and we suck at recruiting.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Like it or not, he's a Gator fan. This could be used in our favor since the recruits do not give one **** about his wrap sheet. They give ****s about his rapping. And he can make us cool again. That's a huge problem right now. Mullen is a nerd and we suck at recruiting.

You don't think it would get written about Mullen having him around and with pending sexual assault charges after everything else he did. If he did that other crap anywhere except South FL he would be in prison for years already.

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
We have a HC who is making 6 mil a year. Now we need a scumbag criminal rapper to help us recruit. Uhhh,no.
A coach that clearly can't connect with recruits. Just inviting him to a practice that maybe Trey Sanders and some other kids are at wouldn't be like we are asking him to host some recruits and smoke some blunts.

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
You don't think it would get written about Mullen having him around and with pending sexual assault charges after everything else he did. If he did that other crap anywhere except South FL he would be in prison for years already.
Maybe. But it's better than headlines saying "gators finish 2nd for big time recruit".

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
I know this will be made fun of on here but Kodak Black is a big Gator fan. I think i read somewhere that Mullen invited him on Twitter to a practice. This would give us a boost in recruiting. Seriously. Kids that we will be recruiting LOVE this guy. It would make the Gators look cool and it'll make Mullen look a little less nerdy.
This wouldn't work at all and make Mullen look even more try hard than he already is.

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
It's called hiring recruiters not bringing convicted criminals to practice when you've already had issues with players running into legal problems.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Violent rape? I don't know, call me old fashioned I guess, but yeah, that's where I draw the line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.