Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

Durfish

Feed me!
Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017
The latest 247 update on Battle does not look promising. He's going to talk with Urbs in the next few days and may decide not to take any more visits. If he DOES take visits we are probably a distant 3rd to tOSU and Miami (and possibly Oklahoma).

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The latest 247 update on Battle does not look promising. He's going to talk with Urbs in the next few days and may decide not to take any more visits. If he DOES take visits we are probably a distant 3rd to tOSU and Miami (and possibly Oklahoma).

:(

leogator

May 5, 2018
And yet one of his reps reached out to us recently. I hope we told him that we are not interested in just being another hat on the table.
BTW, Oklahoma is on a lot of SoFla recruits this year. Texas not up to par this year?

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Big OL from Ft. Washington, MD (DC metro area), William Harrod is on the visitors list:

that's more like it

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
??? no comprendo

Yeah, I don't post from my phone very often for this reason. I did a couple of times today and one I think was ok. I was trying to suggest that WRs and QBs sometimes room together and become friends in the various camps and Knox was committing reasonably soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.