Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, I don't post from my phone very often for this reason. I did a couple of times today and one I think was ok. I was trying to suggest that WRs and QBs sometimes room together and become friends in the various camps and Knox was committing reasonably soon.

I post a 99.99% of the time from my phone. Unfortunately, Siri dictation has me edit about 90% of my posts.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I post a 99.99% of the time from my phone. Unfortunately, Siri dictation has me edit about 90% of my posts.

And as you can see from the above post, it changed the word “about” to “A”.

leogator

May 5, 2018
We are seriously recruiting Braylen Ingraham, out of STA (6'4", 260, SDE). I guess instead of Fuller or Pickering?

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We are seriously recruiting Braylen Ingraham, out of STA (6'4", 260, SDE). I guess instead of Fuller or Pickering?

Not instead...in addition too. Both those guys are being recruited but they are both currently committed to other schools

leogator

May 5, 2018
Not instead...in addition too. Both those guys are being recruited but they are both currently committed to other schools
What I meant that we will take whoever of those three want to commit to us. I prefer to take kids from STA since they play a great schedule. I don't think we will take more than 1 SDE.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@Year2: Driskel is probably going to be QB2 for the Bengals this year.

Once Will Grier goes to the NFL next year, it'll mean Will Muschamp signed three future NFL QBs while at Florida. Yep.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016

Once Will Grier goes to the NFL next year, it'll mean Will Muschamp signed three future NFL QBs while at Florida. Yep.

Or perhaps UF attracted 3 NFL QBs despite Muschamp. This is why guys like me say recruiting ability is among the least important characteristics of a UF coach. UF attracts recruits. A guy with a sound football philosophy who can coach is much more important at UF. Recruits even come with bad coaching and an unsound philosophy. As long as the coach can evaluate players, any coach at UF who wins and coaches players up will attract plenty of players.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

And not one finished at Florida. I don't think anything speaks as well to our coaching ineptitude than that.

Glad to see not one but two Oviedo boys doing well in the NFL. There are a lot of great athletes in little 'ol Oviedo.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014

You forgot to include... and didn’t have a CLUE about how to utilize or develop their talent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator