Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Nice touch on the video. Honoring his late Grandfather. Seems humble and hardworking. Welcome aboard young man!
Go Gators!!!

Exactly one of the classiest commitment videos I have seen. He seems to be just the type of kid you want in your program. I hope he has a lot of success at UF.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
im not much on watching teenage twitter videos, but i went against historical judgement and watched that clip. gotta say i like that video and this kid. seems humble, good family, hardworking, and that tribute to his grandfather at the end was awesome.

Im close to full pump mode right now....

:naughty:
Yup, they must’ve done the video themselves, which I appreciate

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
im not much on watching teenage twitter videos, but i went against historical judgement and watched that clip. gotta say i like that video and this kid. seems humble, good family, hardworking, and that tribute to his grandfather at the end was awesome.

Im close to full pump mode right now....

:naughty:
It rubs the brotion on its skin or else it gets the brose again.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We are getting really close to finally grabbing a little bromentum here.

Such a long way to go. The top teams have 15-17 bluechippers and we are at 8.

Last edited:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I have a confession. It's a little dirty but I've switched to 247 as my guide for recruiting rankings. I'm sorry, law and I'm sorry, J. Law, I wish you could find it in your heart to forgive them for making calloway a 3 star.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I have a confession. It's a little dirty but I've switched to 247 as my guide for recruiting rankings. I'm sorry, law and I'm sorry, J. Law, I wish you could find it in your heart to forgive them for making calloway a 3 star.
94d886be7793c8daaa902d83ada68eb4.jpg

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
No you guys need a new coach, Willy Willy isn’t going to get it done

True and FSU isn’t an elite program anyway. 14 of the past 17 years they have had between 3 and 6 losses. 10 of those 14 they had 4 or more losses. One very brief run with Winston is all they have. Otherwise a 2nd tier program.

Jimbo was a good recruiter and stacked the roster every year. At one point it looked like they were on the cusp of becoming a dynasty. But he coached them right out of it. Willie will be even worse.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
At one point it looked like they were on the cusp of becoming a dynasty. But he coached them right out of it.
Hell it was August of last year when Booby was waddling around talking about Jimbo replacing Saban as the dynasty guy.

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
Hell it was August of last year when Booby was waddling around talking about Jimbo replacing Saban as the dynasty guy.

Somehow they are always placed in the elite category despite being 17-11 in their last 28 and 7-7 in their last 14. Along that journey they were absolutely thrashed a few times. Really not an elite program. Very much underachieving given their recruiting.

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
Somehow they are always placed in the elite category despite being 17-11 in their last 28 and 7-7 in their last 14. Along that journey they were absolutely thrashed a few times. Really not an elite program. Very much underachieving given their recruiting.
You could also add:

Notre Dame
Southern California
Michigan
Texas
Miami
Penn St
Etc

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Where does ESPN’s recruiting ranking rate as recruiting goes? Is it the worst of the 3?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Where does ESPN’s recruiting ranking rate as recruiting goes? Is it the worst of the 3?
Without looking, I'm going to guess yes. Their staff is atrocious, likely staffed by interns.

Both 247 and ESPN are very much affected by an attempt to avoid "southern bias", and will always have some overrated players from Utah and Wyoming to prove they aren't.

247's own rating is better than ESPN. Composite sucks mostly because it includes that.

Rivals is decidedly better for players out of the south as they have more staff and put more effort down here. They also don't do silly click bait shyt like changing ratings every single week even in the offseason.

If I wanted to know who were the best LBs in the midwest, I might look at 247s own rating first. For the southeast it is only rivals.

T, it isn't just Callaway, it was Davis and hundreds of others. It really wasn't hard to see those two were elite.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
247 has their crystal ball predictions right there and they seem to be more accurate on their heights and weights. Alot of their star ratings are the same so it's easier to just look at one site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.