Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

leogator

May 5, 2018
Kaiir Elam better commit this weekend or Chris Steele might just be lurking in the shadows. Does anybody know why Tyrique Stevenson is not in our plans? What happened with him?

leogator

May 5, 2018
Is there any reason we are not recruiting Tye Edwards, RB, 6'3", 220 from St. Augustine? He would make a very nice H-Back. He averages 12.8 yds per carry! Is he like a giant in a sea of midgets?

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Kaiir Elam better commit this weekend or Chris Steele might just be lurking in the shadows. Does anybody know why Tyrique Stevenson is not in our plans? What happened with him?

Stevenson has been leaning UGA for quite a while. We apparently want him at Safety and he wants to play CB. I'm sure we'd take him if he wanted in. We'll be fine at CB. Right now Safety isn't looking good.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Stevenson just doesn’t seem that interested and is probably going to Georgia. Elam isn’t in a hurry and his spot won’t close up.

leogator

May 5, 2018
Pickering is 100% committed to MSU. Eboigbe and Fuller Id say are the most likely. I’m not even sure if our coaches are still talking to hunter. He’s dropping like a rock in the ratings and his stunts have cost him a few true scholly offers if I had to guess.
If he's 100% committed to MSU then why is he visiting Bama this weekend? Just sayin...

Last edited:

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Very serious! BTW how did his brother do in our first game?
No idea what his brother did, but to your question....he's milking the shyt out of this. That's why he's not just committing. might even be a good negotiation tactic as well.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Our current two commits are too small for Safety aren't they?

leogator

May 5, 2018
No idea what his brother did, but to your question....he's milking the shyt out of this. That's why he's not just committing. might even be a good negotiation tactic as well.
Ahhhh..holding out for a top of the line Challenger? Or maybe an Escalade?

Last edited:

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017

I thought I saw Raymond in some old Latsko roles against CSU as a hybrid h-back/FB/TE. He blocked well too. I believe it was his block springing Grimes on his TD and he had that dropped catch over the middle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator