Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This is one of those kids in love with the process. I wouldn't take it too seriously. I think he ends up here but he's going to flirt with everyone that shows any interest until the last possible minute.

Yep he is going to drag this out for a long time. Zip and Summerall are extremely close and I think both will end up at UF but won’t end it anytime soon

leogator

May 5, 2018
I'm not going to get into a pissing contest about it. Leo said he "runs marathons", which is not true, and it was implied that running marathons (multiple) is proof he's in great shape. A 10:30 pace is extremely slow for a marathon, sorry, it's a fact
Run one, survive and come back and tell us about your record.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Run one, survive and come back and tell us about your record.

I've run 18.....and ran Boston in 81 minutes faster than our marathon runner coach.

That Boston one is so crowded, they should name it the Boston Marathrong.

Thanks

Thanks to all of you for the information. Jello salad followed by jello entre and jello for dessert.

At TE or WR, we wont better than jello. We want a MichaelAnjello, work of art.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
That Boston one is so crowded, they should name it the Boston Marathrong.

At TE or WR, we wont better than jello. We want a MichaelAnjello, work of art.

Rog, they have corrals based on qualifying times. It was a great experience. I was in the 2nd corral and finished in 3:07.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Rog, they have corrals based on qualifying times. It was a great experience. I was in the 2nd corral and finished in 3:07.

Most have no idea of the struggle to reject your own physiology as it sends quitter-messages to your brain.
There's side aches, nausea threats, muscle cramp-threats, etc. Sometimes you limp-run to fight through it.
Just finishing keeping your pace is great. = first reward is finishing, second reward is a time that's fulfilling.

leogator

May 5, 2018
Leo, I wasn't trying to start a pissing contest with you. I respect you on the boards. Just wanted to point out that 4:28 isn't much of a feat....finishing a marathon is however. I like Mullen.
I only ran 10K at a 6:30/mile clip so, anybody that finishes a marathon has my admiration no matter what their time. I did not finish a half marathon...:(...nearly wrecked my knees.

leogator

May 5, 2018
No matter what, I don't want TJ Jones. I want his 2020 teammates, Marquez Bell and Bobby Fulton. Trey Knox is a big body receiver that Mullen likes. Elijah Higgins is who I really want in this class. Mark Antony can line up either at RB or WR and has speed to burn (4.46/40 at FNL).

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Most have no idea of the struggle to reject your own physiology as it sends quitter-messages to your brain.
There's side aches, nausea threats, muscle cramp-threats, etc. Sometimes you limp-run to fight through it.
Just finishing keeping your pace is great. = first reward is finishing, second reward is a time that's fulfilling.
3rd time is borderline insanity.

Gator-Don

The Master of Sparks and Fire
Lifetime Member
Jun 1, 2016

:what2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.