Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Hey, true story. One time I ran a ...

Oh wait! That's not what this thread is about!

Sorry, back to recruiting news.

Are we going to get any good recruits this year?
:bananarope:

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
We need Black more than ever working the recruits. Every player I have ever personally known follows twitter, IG and boards.

It’s a very negative environment right now. Very caustic especially towards coaches. Parents in particular may be turned off to the program.

I like the “help is on the way” angle. These kids need to know they could be the answer and the opportunity for early playing time is a reality.

Fans are fans but we need our players pumping up the HS kids. Coaches need to double down on the trail. We have some real talent on the bubble. These kids live and die with social media.

We can only lay the foundation to long term, sustained success through the acquisition of superior talent. All of us old heads think the kids don’t read this stuff. But of course this generations entire life is dominated, defined and validated by and through social media.

D. Black....do your thing!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Those LBs may be needed to play immediately.

That will suck but we sure don't have any talent at LB.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Black will be back committed to ole miss by week 7. This class will be lucky to hit top 25. I don't think some of you guys realize just how ugly this season is gonna get.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Black will be back committed to ole miss by week 7. This class will be lucky to hit top 25. I don't think some of you guys realize just how ugly this season is gonna get.

It ain’t looking pretty, that’s for sure.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
UK will probably finish 2nd in the East and may give UGA a good game. It’s not as if this UK team is putrid

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.