Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He is local-- 20 miles up the road. Not likely the highlights are on the web. If so, they will be under wdam-tv. Also, plays for a small school which distorts highlights. Still, reminds me of Jimmy Yarbrough in HS.
Mehh... Trinity High? You'd be surprised what is on Hudl. I just didn't want to take the time to watch the game and all the plays.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
We've been recruiting a couple of JUCO OT's (since most of the primary OT's we were after have already committed elsewhere). JUCO OT LaQuinston Sharp committed to Mississippi State yesterday, so he's off the board (I know we can keep after him, but). I really hope we get a surprised HS OT to commit, the OG's look good for the class but OT is thin.

Glad to see Cine is going to visit. This class needs OT and Safety badly (plus some DL's).

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What is the ole crystal ball saying about any upcoming commits? Anyone new gonna commit to UF here soon?

Renard904

Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
I feel like the Kentucky loss hurt our recruiting momentum. I'm hoping the UT win will help get it back.
I don't think that loss hurt our momentum. It's football season for these recruits. They are preparing to play for their respective teams. Also, most kids schedule their Official Visits during the season. This is the time where they are taking visits and gathering information. Not much committing happening right now. It'll pick up in a month or 2.

Durfish

Feed me!
Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017
There are a few early/mid-season announcements that have been talked up. Trey Knox is supposed to commit on October 1st, likely to Tennessee. He was at the game this weekend and was still talking up UT and hardly mentioned us at all (and we are supposedly in his Top 3 with UT and Auburn).

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
What is the ole crystal ball saying about any upcoming commits? Anyone new gonna commit to UF here soon?

My guess, if anyone does commit soon, it would be the RB, Wright. Other than him, I think we won't see much happen until later in the season. I think we get several more before the December signing day - hopefully many more so we can focus on 2020.

leogator

May 5, 2018
LaCarea Pleasant Johnson, tall DB out of Arizona has us in his top three along with Colorado and Arizona:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
In LaCarea, we've uncovered a 6'2", 175lb DB. Hope he's got speed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.