Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If you get a different guide and ask him to take you near a town you might get better connectivity. Just sayin'. Safaris are great for pics but the interweb connections in the savannah aren't that good.
:what3:

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Chris Steele made some positive comments about the game. We need to get 4 CB's in this class, hoping we close w/ Steele and Elam:

"I just see opportunity. A big opportunity. I just see an opportunity to go and continue that DBU tradition." - CB Chris Steele on the FL/GA game.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
I didn’t say we didn’t need a RB. I said it’s not a disaster. There are other positions that are much more dire.
Yep. We have a shot to get two studs next year. The 2020 class will be loaded.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Why on earth would any recruit at that level go to FSU, a team that got demolished like an FCS team against Clemson is beyond me...

It's been reported that he's eliminated FSU, he had a previous relationship with Taggart from Oregon. He's supposedly down to Alabama and UF, w Alabama leading.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

I want 4, if both Steele and Elam want in. 2 can redshirt. At a minimum we need 1 of those 2.

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
if we can get both Steele and Elam, what are the odds that McWilliams get processed out and opens up a scholly?

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Lenton, McWilliams, Stiner, Taylor.

Plenty of people who need to find a home in FCS or D2.

Unfortunately, we probably have to keep a couple of the safeties due to depth issues. At best we'd have Dean, Davis, Stewart, and Burney at S. Gardner is only here one more year if he stays. But if Reese is really going to play S and Huggins can't be any worse than what we've got, why not, fcck all the ones you mentioned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.