Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

The reason this is brought up is what we witnessed Saturday (a team w/ a much better, much deeper roster). UGA has 61 BC's, of that 14 are 5-stars. UF has 35 BC's, only 2 are 5-stars. At the end of the day, all things being equal, the team w/ more BC's is likely to win. Then tack on 3 turnovers.....and, well, you get it.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
5* DT Georgia commit Travon Walker is taking an official this weekend. Not sure what is happening, but UGA is struggling on the trail.:) dude could walk onto campus and start.

Hopefully he has legit interest and not “playing us” as per kirby’s request.

Durfish

Feed me!
Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017
Hopefully he has legit interest and not “playing us” as per kirby’s request.
From Wiltfong's interview with him...
"“I’d say the biggest threat would be South Carolina and Clemson,” Walker said. “They’re always on me, they haven’t stopped since they started recruiting me.”"

SCColaGator

Dec 31, 2016
The reason this is brought up is what we witnessed Saturday (a team w/ a much better, much deeper roster). UGA has 61 BC's, of that 14 are 5-stars. UF has 35 BC's, only 2 are 5-stars. At the end of the day, all things being equal, the team w/ more BC's is likely to win. Then tack on 3 turnovers.....and, well, you get it.
I bet they are going to have a lot of transfers over the next two years. Wonder if that is why we are seeing UGA lose recruits and have others take visits.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
From Wiltfong's interview with him...
"“I’d say the biggest threat would be South Carolina and Clemson,” Walker said. “They’re always on me, they haven’t stopped since they started recruiting me.”"

Clemson has recruited d-line pretty well

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Anyone know what's going on with Khris Bogle? Seems to be hanging around more. Coming up for Homecoming.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
While it very well could be

We just might because we will have some juniors that are leaving early for the NFL.

Sign 25? We just lately don't seem to be able to do it. And based on last year I don't think Mullinz is going to fill out the roster with ham & eggers.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He won't, there are a lot of people that want in right now.
really? is that the theory? we have so many people wanting in we just can't decide who to sign?

even though the bluechippers that decommit never really even mention us?

leogator

May 5, 2018
really? is that the theory? we have so many people wanting in we just can't decide who to sign?

even though the bluechippers that decommit never really even mention us?
There are a lot of people that want in and we do have to be selective. One 4* is not the same as another 4*. We do have to actually evaluate them . Just because a guy is very good for his 7x7 team that does not mean he will be good in the SEC. There are actually people nowadays that look at things like injury history in HS.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I bet they are going to have a lot of transfers over the next two years. Wonder if that is why we are seeing UGA lose recruits and have others take visits.

No doubt. Just like Alabama has every year. They'll "process out" the kids that are unproductive. It's a nice problem to have...

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
247 has a story on Chris Steele's teammates predictions on where he'll go, 5 of 7 say UF. One, who is committed to Oregon, predicts (shocker....) Oregon. And one committed to USC predicts....(another shocker) USC.

I'd really love to get this kid. He'd be a day 1 contributor next year (along w/ Elam if he commits), which allows Kimbrough and Hill to redshirt (Kimbrough needs 10 pounds and Hill has an ACL).

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The next Cali kid we land that contributes will be the first.

Lemmens
Karl Moore
Josh Shaw
Mooooooody

And the ultimate Cali 5 star equals 3 star Ronald Powell, mr. too slow to be a lineman and too weak to be a DL... just let me blitz.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator