Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

A&M has the #2 class right now....Texas is 7th & Oklahoma is 8th (and Oklahoma is 9-1, not really a "bad season"). Fisher is the best recruiter in college football not named Saban or Meyer (and after another season or two, maybe Smart). Fisher specifically said on signing day something like, "I promise you we will have a top 5 class next year". Looks like he's going to be right on that. I'm not ready to say Mullen will never get there but he does need to scrub some of his staff and bring is known recruiters. We'll see what happens...

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
There's been some rumors of a few changes that might get made. Idk who would be gone
There are certainly enough coaching improvement that the admin should go all in on upgrading the weak parts of the staff, starting with LB, DB, and TE. We need to throw some real money at some position coaches (call them co ST coordinators if neccessary to justify coordinator pay) and get this recruiting turned around.

There is no excuse for being nearly shutout in the FLA top 50.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Right. He wasnt ready. The LBs look even worse than under Mcelwain. He can go get some time in 1AA. You dont learn OJT at UF.

Plus he is a fvkking dwag.

Three elite recruiters could be a game changer for us.

Last edited:

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
Are we forgetting that all of our starting LBs were 3 star recruits? And now we have 3 top LBs lined up plus Reese who was a 4 star last year? So the LB recruiting has improved.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It takes three years for a class to produce on the field and we need three elite classes to compete again.

It is already abundantly clear this staff is below average at best in recruiting. If we dont fix this NOW we will be stuck in the four to five loss zone and will be hiring a new coach in year four.

There is no scenario in which these Butterslike recruiters can win. None.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
I have a strong feeling English gets pushed out. Nothing to go off of, but recruiting, and I’m just going to be a pumper and say I’m sure Mullen is aware of this. We will see if he has the cojones to do it (doesn’t seem like a guy who wants to ruin his own opportunity here)

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator