Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Lets be honest here so far this class looks a lot like Macs looked this early in a cycle and that's concerning to me.
No, it doesnt.

Butters was taking shyt who were otherwise going to FIU, FAU or fvkking Houston Baptist. The Butters receiver that Mullinz told he had no room went to Marshall and Toledo.

Mullinz just took a QB that Bammer and Suckeyes both wanted, sending them both into tailspins and making them take reaches. Now he did it again, taking the kid that Crackumbus thought was a lock after last weeks official in Crack Town and hard sell.

If you cant see the difference, there really is no helping you.

I have my doubts about Mullinz and I HATE his offensive scheme, but he is doing mostly the right things so far.

Last edited:

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
https://247sports.com/college/flori...-down-Florida-QB-commit-Jalon-Jones-117124469

here's a good article that like i said, contradicts your statement. He's not a great passing qb yet but is elite with his legs. And when you call someone an elite runner at the qb position that doesn't make it comparable to skill position guys and their running ability. He's one of the better DT rushing qbs in the country but needs a lot of passing refinement

Sounds kind of like a description of Treon Harris.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It’s a close race between him and Driskel. Can’t forget 2012...
Actual, Drisktard was good for less yards than all the rest of the starters.

He was good at time of possession.

Last edited:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I would be interested to see every qb's stats and win- loss record since Tebow.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Wins count on some level. Even a competent “game manager” would’ve been a significant improvement most years.
He did nothing at best or three turnovers when needed isn't a competent game manager.

We could have lined a walkon WR up at QB and done what Drisktard did, handed off and gave the punter high fives.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
He did nothing at best or three turnovers when needed isn't a competent game manager.

We could have lined a walkon WR up at QB and done what Drisktard did, handed off and gave the punter high fives.

We tried retreads, they all sucked. Never forget: people were excited for LDR, for some reason.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
He looks like he shot puts passes down the field. Not sure how easy that is to fix...

I didn't see that. Lobbed one for a jump ball in the end zone, showed touch on a couple of more,but mostly just flicked the ball with his wrist. Could we get another opinion here?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He looks like he shot puts passes down the field. Not sure how easy that is to fix...
That really isn't the problem with him.

Accuracy is all that matters and throwing the ball with some air under them is how you complete passes.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
That really isn't the problem with him.

Accuracy is all that matters and throwing the ball with some air under them is how you complete passes.

I’ll take completed but ugly passes after the last decade. Hope the kid lives up to the hype and shows out at camps. A boost to his recruiting profile would help with the 19 class.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
No, it doesnt.

Butters was taking shyt who were otherwise going to FIU, FAU or fvkking Houston Baptist. The Butters receiver that Mullinz told he had no room went to Marshall and Toledo.

Mullinz just took a QB that Bammer and Suckeyes both wanted, sending them both into tailspins and making them take reaches. Now he did it again, taking the kid that Crackumbus thought was a lock after last weeks official in Crack Town and hard sell.

If you cant see the difference, there really is no helping you.

I have my doubts about Mullinz and I HATE his offensive scheme, but he is doing mostly the right things so far.

And Jones is still growing. The rankings will shift over camp season and fall.

It’s not like we haven’t recruited highly rated QBs the last 10 years. We have. It’s coaching, fit and the ever-unpredictable transitions to the college game and life in general that matter once the kid gets on campus.

Mullen is a proven QB coach and Johnson seems a capable understudy. The pieces are coming together.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

He's 6'4 205 now (his words). He's grown an inch or two since he was a sophomore....and he's put on 15+ pounds. I suspect he's 215-225 by the time he's a true freshman at UF. It's a GREAT pick up and the kid will be a 4-star and top 300 overall prospect after the camps. Also, he has 3 teammates that may join him (that are also 4-stars).

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.