Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Old Twin Screws has a point. Giving an athlete shyt because they are embarrassing the university is one thing (sup, LDR) but Trask has done nothing but try to earn the scholarship that Mac shouldn’t have given him. That’s on Mac, not Trask.

Who you calling OLD???

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Nope. I just think you’re too hard on Trask and other players whose scholarship offers were highly questionable. Can’t blame a kid for accepting an offer from UF.

The more you guys complain about him calling Trask “Trash,” the more he’s going to do it. Just let him continue to look like a tool and move along.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Someone bumped a thread from 2014 when we hired Mac. The ’Donk disliked like three of my posts made over FOUR years ago... I admit they were through orange and blue lenses and sense Macs O beat the crap outta our D the last couple times he coached against UF. (of course it was at bama). Of course others could argue that wasn’t the last time Mac beat UF nor decimated a UF D. But still.... those posts were nearly 4 1/2 years old.... he must’ve been drunk and angry that night. Wait!?! When’s ‘Law Donk NOT drunk and angry?

But what can I say? I love the guy anyway

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Someone bumped a thread from 2014 when we hired Mac. The ’Donk disliked like three of my posts made over FOUR years ago... I admit they were through orange and blue lenses and sense Macs O beat the crap outta our D the last couple times he coached against UF. (of course it was at bama). Of course others could argue that wasn’t the last time Mac beat UF nor decimated a UF D. But still.... those posts were nearly 4 1/2 years old.... he must’ve been drunk and angry that night. Wait!?! When’s ‘Law Donk NOT drunk and angry?

Swonkey's not one to carry a grudge.LOL.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014

Law is a strange cat. Not much you can do about it lol

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
So far...

O&B Game Visitor's list:

5* RB Trey Sanders (Brother confirmed, he has not)
4* OL Keiondre Jones
4* DB Chester Kimbrough
4* WR Mycah Pittman
4* DB Nick Cross
4* ATH Ja’markis Weston
4* DL Derick Hunter
4* WR Mark Antony-Richards
4* S Brendan Gant
4* DB DJ Turner
3* LB Marcus Tillman Jr.
3* LB Jahmar Brown
3* LB Jesiah Pierre
3* DT Patrick Lucas
3* DT Lloyd Murray Jr.
3* LB Ke’shun Brown
3* OL Ethan White
3* WR Dionte Marks
3* LB Jammal Abrams

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Quote from Jalon Jones:

Quarterbacks are regarded as the leaders of most recruiting classes; does Jones welcome those expectations now that he is committed to Florida?

“There is no question as to if I’m going to try to recruit for Florida, I’m already trying to and I already am,” Jones said. “I’m in touch with a few four- and five-star guys that I’m really excited to go after, build my relationships with them, and get them down to Gainesville.”

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Quote from Jalon Jones:

Quarterbacks are regarded as the leaders of most recruiting classes; does Jones welcome those expectations now that he is committed to Florida?

“There is no question as to if I’m going to try to recruit for Florida, I’m already trying to and I already am,” Jones said. “I’m in touch with a few four- and five-star guys that I’m really excited to go after, build my relationships with them, and get them down to Gainesville.”

Is Jones gonna sign in December, or has he not said yet?

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

Yeah... Law went through and disliked a couple of my posts that basically said.. I can't judge the hire until he actually is in the job, but I was pumped.. my dislike number was way too low anyway!

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Im sure I give out more likes than anyone also.

@oxrageous has a spreadsheet, no doubt.
You are prolific.
61f.gif

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
So far...

O&B Game Visitor's list:

5* RB Trey Sanders (Brother confirmed, he has not)
4* OL Keiondre Jones
4* DB Chester Kimbrough
4* WR Mycah Pittman
4* DB Nick Cross
4* ATH Ja’markis Weston
4* DL Derick Hunter
4* WR Mark Antony-Richards
4* S Brendan Gant
4* DB DJ Turner
3* LB Marcus Tillman Jr.
3* LB Jahmar Brown
3* LB Jesiah Pierre
3* DT Patrick Lucas
3* DT Lloyd Murray Jr.
3* LB Ke’shun Brown
3* OL Ethan White
3* WR Dionte Marks
3* LB Jammal Abrams
This is a great list of visitors. I really hope the game is fun and the stadium is full. It's supposed to be hot.
Really also hope Trey Sanders comes. He's a really special back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator