Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
It’s good we’re getting these guys to come and visit, this staff is doing a lot better job of that than the last did. But, we must actually close the deal and land some of these big fish. Landing enough blue chip recruits year to year is still what I’m most skeptical of Mullen being able to do.

SCColaGator

Dec 31, 2016
It’s good we’re getting these guys to come and visit, this staff is doing a lot better job of that than the last did. But, we must actually close the deal and land some of these big fish. Landing enough blue chip recruits year to year is still what I’m most skeptical of Mullen being able to do.
Too soon to worry. What will be interesting is where we stand in late July.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
That sucks balls but it's to be expected.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
We need to start pulling in elite kids. If we get a few low tier 3 stars today im going to be pissed. Our star average is awful, granted mainly from macs guys.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Noah Cain and Trey Sanders are both visiting for the spring game today.

Would be huge to land one of them today. Nice momentum boost heading into the offseason and would be on par with elite schools like Clemson.

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
We need to start pulling in elite kids. If we get a few low tier 3 stars today im going to be pissed. Our star average is awful, granted mainly from macs guys.
I couldn't agree more. You can get all these elite players on campus all you want, but until you start getting some commits from them none of it matters.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Looks like Taggart is cleaning up on the recruiting trail.
You havent been here long enough to not cause suspicious by Null nutthugging.

If you want to suck Reject cawk, there is a board just for you called Clownchat.

Durfish

Feed me!
Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017
None of these Half-A$$-U commits are surprises and I don't remember hearing anything about them being seriously on our board.

Don't really care who they get at this point. No papers are signed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator