Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
None of these Half-A$$-U commits are surprises and I don't remember hearing anything about them being seriously on our board.

Don't really care who they get at this point. No papers are signed.
Its ridiculous the excuses that are made on this board. When someone mentions that another coach who is also new is doing well and pointing it out then people say your a troll or go sux their dick.

Taggart has out recruited Mullen since both have took over at their programs. Taggart has pulled top 200 talent while Mullen has pulled a bunch of lower level 3* talent. It needs to be said recruiting needs to pick up because as of right now were still being outrecruitted by our rivals. Mullen needs to step up and get a few of these high level players on board. Today was a very good start. I thought there was a lot of buzz around the campus today and we looked to be having fun out there I hope it pays off but its gtletting old seeing UGA and FSU continue to pull talent and us not.

Now go ahead and call me a troll Swamp Donkey I don't really care it's all you ever have to say anyway!

Durfish

Feed me!
Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017
Its ridiculous the excuses that are made on this board. When someone mentions that another coach who is also new is doing well and pointing it out then people say your a troll or go sux their dick.

Taggart has out recruited Mullen since both have took over at their programs. Taggart has pulled top 200 talent while Mullen has pulled a bunch of lower level 3* talent. It needs to be said recruiting needs to pick up because as of right now were still being outrecruitted by our rivals. Mullen needs to step up and get a few of these high level players on board. Today was a very good start. I thought there was a lot of buzz around the campus today and we looked to be having fun out there I hope it pays off but its gtletting old seeing UGA and FSU continue to pull talent and us not.

Now go ahead and call me a troll Swamp Donkey I don't really care it's all you ever have to say anyway!
I made no excuses, simply said that I don't really give a crap about Free Shoes U. This is a Gator board...so I'm interested in hearing about the recruits ON OUR RADAR. Go troll Warchant if you seriously care about how Willie is doing.
So, more to the point and as you pointed out in your first sentence..."your (sp) a troll or go (etc)..."

gatorplank

Jul 28, 2017
You havent been here long enough to not cause suspicious by Null nutthugging.

If you want to suck Reject cawk, there is a board just for you called Clownchat.

LOL...I was banned from clown chant many years ago. They figured out pretty quick that I was a gator fan. I think Mullen and Co are doing a great job, but keeping up with our rivals is part of recruiting IMO. Good day for Taggart on the recruiting front, but I think the group of visitors on UF’s campus today was just as good of an accomplishment on Mullen’s part.

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
I made no excuses, simply said that I don't really give a crap about Free Shoes U. This is a Gator board...so I'm interested in hearing about the recruits ON OUR RADAR. Go troll Warchant if you seriously care about how Willie is doing.
So, more to the point and as you pointed out in your first sentence..."your (sp) a troll or go (etc)..."
I was never on their board it was posted 2 pages ago by another poster, I simply made a comment on it and it's the truth. It sucks to sit here and watch them pulling in top talent while were not. If that don't bother you then something is wrong.

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
LOL...I was banned from clown chant many years ago. They figured out pretty quick that I was a gator fan. I think Mullen and Co are doing a great job, but keeping up with our rivals is part of recruiting IMO. Good day for Taggart on the recruiting front, but I think the group of visitors on UF’s campus today was just as good of an accomplishment on Mullen’s part.
I completely agree with you on that. I love seeing the talent on campus today. I'd love to see one pull the trigger though.

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
According to most on this board Taggart couldn't recruit because he was a nobody and Mullen was going to be great because he worked here before. I told you guys this would happen. Mullen just doesn't connect with elite players like Taggart, Swinney, Smart etc. This is why he needed an elite staff. We're recruiting worse than fricking miss St and fsu. SMH

Last edited:

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
They were on our radar. Goolsby was a commit(Mac's) and visited after Mullen was hired. Hell Lucas visited a week ago w/McRae. They all had commitable offers. If you don't know what your opponent is doing how will you beat them?

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
I was never on their board it was posted 2 pages ago by another poster, I simply made a comment on it and it's the truth. It sucks to sit here and watch them pulling in top talent while were not. If that don't bother you then something is wrong.
Amen. Preach

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Wtf? All these kids drop UF commitments and commit to FSUx and Climpson? Seriously?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
All the clown cawk suckers are here in one thread. Quick, someone drop a hand grenade.

Congrats on that worst poster award, Omar the Clown.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
We need a commit or two today. Need to get the ball rolling...

SCColaGator

Dec 31, 2016
Is anyone suprised that Ladson and Goolsby are gone? McRae to FSU was a surprise but I haven’t heard much about him being part of this class either.

The FOMO on here is pathetic. Would it be nice to have had commits from sanders etc today? Yes. Did FSU have a good day? Yes. Is the world ending and we need to forget about ever winning again? No that is dumb. We haven’t even played a real game yet. Taggart is a schit game coach. It will even out.

We want a great class this year we have to win. Period. Until that happens I would not expect the number 1 class in the country.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator