Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Let’s put this into perspective. Last year’s class was pretty damn good. I’d say top 10 good when factoring in the three transfers plus Krull.

That was a transition class. This is a bump class. We need better. We are not looking good for a top 20 class this year. It’s not a wait until signing day argument. Events like the spring game and FNL are built to gain commitments and they were duds.

You can’t say wait and see when what we’ve been seeing is crap. How about opening your eyes and see what’s been going on.

Are you factoring in losing a 4-star WR/CB?

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
"First of all, Dan has time and time again proven that he doesn't need blue chips to succeed."

PROVE IT.

THESE FVKKING IDIOTS KEEPS SAYING THAT.

Then when you mention 31-39, 2-27, 50-50 vs Burp Bielema and Matt Luke and every other stat, they just start mumbling about he needs Florida talent instead of Cowbell.

When has he not needed blue chips to succeed? In fact, not only does he NEED blue chips, he needs a certain kind of blue chips. He can't succeed with an AllSEC 5 star QB Chris Leak, 5 star AllSEC Chad Jackson, and 4 star Deshawn Wynn, he has to have HIS kind of blue chipper and cannot adapt the offense for prostyle guys.

PROVE IT.

I also like how they leave out he went 1-3 against final ranking top 25 teams in his so called magical 2014 season.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm just giddy with excitement for that onslaught of commits were getting tomorrow, being tomorrow is the last day of July and all.

:bwahaha:

Are you factoring in losing a 4-star WR/CB?

No, good call, I must've just been blocking that sh1t for brains out. Still right around 10-12, which I think was good for his first haul. Point was that he's dropping harder in his second class than people are giving him credit for.

We only factor in the positives and forget the negatives.

It's the way pumpers roll.

Tell me where I'm a pumper

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
To those who keep crowing about all Dan needs to do is win: classes at State and each years wins:

09:#25 5 wins
10: #38 9 wins
11: #44 7 wins
12: #30 8 wins
13: #26 7 wins
14: #37 10 wins
15: #16 9 wins
16: #34 6 wins
17: #27 8 wins
Winning on the field has little impact on recruiting

Last edited:

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
Some pumping in this piece on Reddit:

one interesting tidbit: author relays a rumor that Summerall committed to us and filmed a video for it while in G-ville.

fake news? anyone heard this elsewhere? we have pulled ahead of the clowns on 247 as far as CBs are concerned.

He thinks we get Black soon too, but the author has doubts about Zip's coming here.

Getting black doesn't mean a thing if he can't qualify .

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Some pumping in this piece on Reddit:

one interesting tidbit: author relays a rumor that Summerall committed to us and filmed a video for it while in G-ville.

fake news? anyone heard this elsewhere? we have pulled ahead of the clowns on 247 as far as CBs are concerned.

He thinks we get Black soon too, but the author has doubts about Zip's coming here.

I wanted to give a dislike but I won't kill the messenger. That guy is talking out of both sides of the mouth. Anyone saying "trust the coaches" is a ****ing moron. They say it up until they day the coach is fired.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Getting black doesn't mean a thing if he can't qualify .

Yeah. I'm glancing at these guys' tweets and he sounded troubled about, as he said, dealing with some stuff.

He may want to come here, but may also realize a flip could be useless if he can't qualify here academically and he has a better chance of doing so with hotty toddy.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
We are sooo screwed. If you look up screwed in the dictionary you must be in a library.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
So the correctest conclusion I get = don't waste my time hoping & looking at Mullen's performance but scan the CFB landscape for some "fiery comet" HC that's approachable and plant seeds ? Negotiation must include ferreting out an HC that highly values a recruiting staff. Today is futile, day after ??tomorrow is where betterment resides. ??

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
So the correctest conclusion I get = don't waste my time hoping & looking at Mullen's performance but scan the CFB landscape for some "fiery comet" HC that's approachable and plant seeds ? Negotiation must include ferreting out an HC that highly values a recruiting staff. Today is futile, day after ??tomorrow is where betterment resides. ??
Today is futile. Tomorrow is futile. I hope that you have another hobby.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Just wanted to point out that not one 2019 recruiting class member is committed. To anyone. A verbal means as much as a friendship ring in mid-school. Not sayin' we'll top 10 or even top twenty but this whole recruiting thing just vaporware.

cs_gator

Nov 12, 2017
Just wanted to point out that not one 2019 recruiting class member is committed. To anyone. A verbal means as much as a friendship ring in mid-school. Not sayin' we'll top 10 or even top twenty but this whole recruiting thing just vaporware.
This is still where I'm at. Yeah things are going slower than they should be, but I'll hold my final judgement until after NSD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.