Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Agree....but he's 185 now. I don't think Demps or Rainey ever weighed more than 190. He'll get to 200+, which will help w/ durability and he'll be able to lower a shoulder when he needs to.

Agree. Rainey never cracked 185 and I bet that was a padded number. Demps was a little thicker and maybe got to 190. Pierce is a bigger guy than either of them and will grow.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Elsewhere:

Ole Miss
just got it's 8th OL commit. WTF?? 27th commit for their class: 4-star Arkansas native Darius Thomas. On 247 he's the No. 19 offensive tackle in the nation and the No. 3 overall prospect from Arkansas. Earlier today they landed 4-star WR Jonothan Mingo, from Brandon, MS. He's the #12 overall prospect from Mississippi and the No. 265 overall prospect in the country for the 2019 recruiting cycle. On Monday they landed 3-star OLB Eric Jeffries, the #102 outside linebacker in the class of 2019 and the No. 41 overall recruit from the state of Mississippi. As well as flip 4-star WR Dannis Jackson from Miss State. Jackson is the No. 19 wide receiver in the class of 2019 and the No. 7 overall player from the state of Mississippi. - In case you lost count: that's 4 commit's since yesterday, three of which are 4-star's.

Tenn: lands the #1 JUCO DT, 2019 3-star JUCO DT Savion Williams, who currently plays for Lackawanna Community College.

Tennessee hires a new Director of Recruiting, Bethany Gunn.

That's their director of recruiting? :eek3:

I'll take ours
R4W264-CXskESCtQjx8TeGwQG_s661h9WQ7g_uCVEcQ.jpg

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Agree. Rainey never cracked 185 and I bet that was a padded number. Demps was a little thicker and maybe got to 190. Pierce is a bigger guy than either of them and will grow.
demps was jacked, he was just soft. Rainey, i bet he was around 170 from seeing him in person.

leogator

May 5, 2018
Official offers went out to Derrick Hunter, Jarvis Brownlee and Justin Egboigbe. Wait, we had not offered Derrick Hunter before or was it that his offer was not commitable?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
There is really no good source for what offers are commitable and which ones are four grade notes saying "I like you, do you like me check yes or no".

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator