Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Remind me the time we landed a top Florida RB since Trent Richardson? Just Little Fred?

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
NCAA FB is going to turn into womens NCAA basketball pretty soon, with a handful of the same teams in the championship every year, mostly due to the NCAA looking the other way to all the money changing hands behind the seens.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
NCAA FB is going to turn into womens NCAA basketball pretty soon, with a handful of the same teams in the championship every year, mostly due to the NCAA looking the other way to all the money changing hands behind the seens.
Ive been saying it the last 3-4 years that its starting to make CF boring, watching the same ****ing teams win every year. Thats why I'd love to see Oklahoma or hell, even ND switch up the monotony

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
The disparity between UF's class and UTex class is kinda mindboggling. Probably because I just dont know a damn thing, but, it seems more like an algorithm thing on micro's of a star. Texas currently sits at #9 with 13 4* and 9 3*. We sit at 16 with 13 4* and 8 3*. And that has them 23 SBC points ahead of us. That seems like a bit of whatevers to me.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Was he THE top back?

No that I think about it, neither was taylor, huh?

I thought we had people trying to claim that the Scarlet and Callaway were three stars on 247.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator