Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I there 20 guards better than him, I'd like to see them.

I'm interested in seeing the new rankings (Jalon Jones will certainly move up along w/ a few others). This kid is a HS basketball player also. I read an article about the Penn State coaches coming to his basketball game and offering him there - which appears to be his destination. I like that we're throwing our name in the hat on some of these out of state kids, but there are plenty of kids in Florida and the SE we have a better shot with.

leogator

May 5, 2018
I'm interested in seeing the new rankings (Jalon Jones will certainly move up along w/ a few others). This kid is a HS basketball player also. I read an article about the Penn State coaches coming to his basketball game and offering him there - which appears to be his destination. I like that we're throwing our name in the hat on some of these out of state kids, but there are plenty of kids in Florida and the SE we have a better shot with.

For guards, I like to recruit the Deep South: SC, Georgia, Alabama, Miss., Louisiana. I just watched him go against a DE on a speed rush and damn he has quick feet and good technique. He could probably play at Tackle also.

Last edited:

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Here's some more info on 1 of the commits Screenshot_20180522-115813.jpg I just asked my friend if they all are going public this month and how many we're considered bc prospects. That was his response ;)

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Here's some more info on 1 of the commits
I just asked my friend if they all are going public this month and how many we're considered bc prospects. That was his response ;)
Is your friend heisman?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Why don’t we just get normal commitments on visits/events like everyone else. Why are ours always a secret that never comes true?

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
Why don’t we just get normal commitments on visits/events like everyone else. Why are ours always a secret that never comes true?
You should know by now that you have to have relationships which takes years to develop. I guess it dont apply to Willie he's pulling in top players already. It's just UF that requires a few years. We've got to give Mullen 4 years to start relationships then judge him on what he can do.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Saw this head back north from Miami late Sunday afternoon. Was it taking those jerks making the "U" in that tweet back home early? 2018052095170025.jpg

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Saw this head back north from Miami late Sunday afternoon. Was it taking those jerks making the "U" in that tweet back home early?
I think that was just our National Championship Connect Four team going to a road game.

It is a very special team who wins special championships makes lots of money. @Jbossgator8 watches them. He can tell us more.

MADGator

This space intentionally left blank
Jan 28, 2015
How I wish I were a student these days ... I might have the only pair of testicles on campus. The co-eds would have to take a number I’d be so busy.

When I was in Hume Hall we used to play a game called, "You Open The Door And I'll Try To Fvkc You Up".

The rules are a bit hazy, but I think it involved a door, beer, beer, and a tennis ball.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
How I wish I were a student these days ... I might have the only pair of testicles on campus. The co-eds would have to take a number I’d be so busy.
Actual men are at a premium these days in the millennial set. The "males" in that age group are falling over themselves trying to be more female, feminist, emasculated, and weak. They think it will get them laid which is a huge fallacy. Normal women are repulsed by weak men and this kind of crap, (quidditch has got to be the gayest thing ever), leaves them dry as the Sahara. There's almost no sex going on because no female, other than a lesbian, wants to have sex with another female. If you are anywhere near a normal male in your 40s or 50s, you could score easily with nearly any normal chick in her 20s. They are desperate for contact with any sort of masculinity. It's why 20 year age gaps in dating are so common these days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.