Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

Durfish

Feed me!
Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017
Actual men are at a premium these days in the millennial set. The "males" in that age group are falling over themselves trying to be more female, feminist, emasculated, and weak. They think it will get them laid which is a huge fallacy. Normal women are repulsed by weak men and this kind of crap, (quidditch has got to be the gayest thing ever), leaves them dry as the Sahara. There's almost no sex going on because no female, other than a lesbian, wants to have sex with another female. If you are anywhere near a normal male in your 40s or 50s, you could score easily with nearly any normal chick in her 20s. They are desperate for contact with any sort of masculinity. It's why 20 year age gaps in dating are so common these days.
Half plus one, baby. Half plus one. For me that's a 30 year old (I'll be 60 next year and am in pretty good shape). And when I was single I had a few 30-somethings in Charlottesville interested in dating (good luck trying to find a confident heterosexual male in that town...). But almost all of them had kids. No thanks. Bride of less than one year is over 5 years younger than me and that's working out great.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Half plus one, baby. Half plus one. For me that's a 30 year old (I'll be 60 next year and am in pretty good shape). And when I was single I had a few 30-somethings in Charlottesville interested in dating (good luck trying to find a confident heterosexual male in that town...). But almost all of them had kids. No thanks. Bride of less than one year is over 5 years younger than me and that's working out great.

I'm late 40's and my wife is 10 years younger (and smokin hot!). Dating in the DC area is like fishing with dynamite.....too easy! And yes, there are a ton of half-men here; weak, soft, liberal as hell, beta types. It's too easy for a "man" to date around here.

SCColaGator

Dec 31, 2016
Millennial's really need to be broken into pre-internet and post internet categories. The +30 crowd is nothing like what most people consider a Millennial.

Generation Z on the other hand. Is soft, androgynous and pathetic

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

Anyone know who this young man is? It's 4* WR Mycah Pittman :grin:

Mamma is good looking....

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
I've avoided this thread so as not to ride the rollercoaster when none if it really matters at this point in time. However, checking in while the title is about Mullen's "Gator Grill Out" and finding the last page about men in here bragging about dating any age women they want....yeah, it kinda works. Has fk-all to do with recruiting, but ok.

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
It is primarily our nations young men and women who Fight our wars...past, present and future. Nobody questions their ability to do so....even if some question the old men who take us there.

leogator

May 5, 2018
I've avoided this thread so as not to ride the rollercoaster when none if it really matters at this point in time. However, checking in while the title is about Mullen's "Gator Grill Out" and finding the last page about men in here bragging about dating any age women they want....yeah, it kinda works. Has fk-all to do with recruiting, but ok.

Yep just a bunch of 60 yo men with big beer bellies, enlarged prostates and high blood pressure fantasizing about 30 yo thinking the 30 yo chicks will run to them because they're real men. Get real!:lol3:

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Yep just a bunch of 60 yo men with big beer bellies, enlarged prostates and high blood pressure fantasizing about 30 yo thinking the 30 yo chicks will run to them because they're real men. Get real!:lol3:

Wanna compare beer bellies, Scooter?

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

There seems to be a lot of things that annoy you about this place, and you seem compelled to comment on all of them. I’m excited to see a happy post from you, whether here or elsewhere.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
who do you think pays for all these Sugar Babies?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I can't believe we had this event just to get rid of that old Butters barbecue sauce. That stuff has to be 9 months old by now.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

60?!?! Why you mother f....

anigif_enhanced-buzz-24139-1403041287-39.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.