Recruiting 2020 Recruiting Thread: Gervon Dexter gets 5th Star on Rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Here's our great RB coach visiting our Plan Z RB (honestly, no offense to the kid - he led 8A in rushing this year, I just wish we could get our A or B choice at RB one of these years):

What's his name?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The the truth is there's not much drop off between marks and Parrish. Gibbs is the probably their top priority.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Here's our great RB coach visiting our Plan Z RB (honestly, no offense to the kid - he led 8A in rushing this year, I just wish we could get our A or B choice at RB one of these years):

Im pretty OK with all-state Florida RB.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
I thought we weren’t allowed to make fun of Knox without qualifying it? I’m sure he’s a nice guy. Nothing personal. Just prefers to do as little recruiting work as possible so he can focus on doing as little RB and ST coaching as possible. All about that work life balance. #rolemodel

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Based on Mullen’s clothing selection, I could see him as a bowler. Maybe Knox is a consistent 250+ guy?

I don’t get the Knox or English thing. Just seems so easy from the outside. I’m sure they aren’t terrible - they both have years of experience and assuredly provide some benefit. But the upside isn’t there. Honest question - you think Mullen hangs onto Knox because of the option exchange? Like, maybe he views that as so critical to making the offense work that he wants a guy he’s comfortable with coaching it? Grasping for straws, I know - just thinking out loud.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Mullen in the interview process with Knox and English:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online