Recruiting 2022 Post-ESD Recruiting Thread: 4* DE Jack Pyburn commits

Status
Not open for further replies.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
I expect it to be a silent day tomorrow but Napier has already proven me wrong multiple times.

I’m just so used to it being silent on NSD.

I think Matthews goes to LSU. I think Perkins goes to A&M or LSU. I think Citizen goes to LSU or Auburn

Citizen might not be going Auburn after all the chaos going on there right now. They were considered the favorite from what I've read. But, now, who knows where he goes. You are right about Matthews. We tried. But, it seems the kid wants to stay home. Perkins is probably us or Lsu depending on which side of the family wins, mom's or dad's.

GatorJ

Hopeful
And if you're wrong? :grin:

Well it’s not gonna be completely silent. Like Mullen silent.

I just don’t know if we’re going to close on the really big names.

we’ll still bring in 2 or 3 minimum.

I hope I’m wrong. Perkins would be a massive get. Citizen is not as big a need because Florida is chock-full of elite running backs next year.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member

I hope I’m wrong. Perkins would be a massive get. Citizen is not as big a need because Florida is chock-full of elite running backs next year.

I think DJ Allen, Boardingham, Douglas and Farmer would be a very good start for the new staff with the transition class and not worthy of saying it would be a silent day. The fact that we got Perkins and Mathews in town and seriously looking at us is a sign of things to come. The 2023 class is looking very good. We might get Story but I think we got in too late for him and the hooks Clemson has in him are too deep.

I have no clue what Perkins and Mathews end up doing but we aren't out of it for them and I don't think we are just another hat on the table regardless of who they actually pick. BTW...the self proclaimed insider at TOS says he thinks Perkins mother already has a job lined up at Shands. I really hesitate to perpetuate this guys stuff because he seems to act like he has inside info on just about everything and in the real world that just really is never the case, but he seems to be very confident that Perkins is a gator. Dude also was the one that said Seider, Scott and Hendersen were hired and then bad mouthed CRob for ruining it by leaking it.

Oh, and Citizen, no clue either. He really loves Cadillac Williams but you also got to factor in that Auburn is trending to become a dumpster fire and new coaches in a few years. Citizen really like his visit at UF last week. We will see, but, like you said, our needs there aren't as deep as other places.

Last edited:

maheo30

Lifetime Member

The 3 big names we are after are all Louisiana boys. I'd be impressed if we could just land 1. It is hard getting kids out of that state. BK bumping and grinding the kids he is recruiting helps us. Lsu made the Not Top 10 this morning on Bspn due to Kelly's humping antics. That has to help us. Perk is our best shot. The chances with Citizen went up.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Citizen might not be going Auburn after all the chaos going on there right now. They were considered the favorite from what I've read. But, now, who knows where he goes. You are right about Matthews. We tried. But, it seems the kid wants to stay home. Perkins is probably us or Lsu depending on which side of the family wins, mom's or dad's.

Oh, and Citizen, no clue either. He really loves Cadillac Williams but you also got to factor in that Auburn is trending to become a dumpster fire and new coaches in a few years. Citizen really like his visit at UF last week. We will see, but, like you said, our needs there aren't as deep as other places.

For those, like me, that don't follow recruiting on a daily basis and can't understand Twitter...what is the "chaos" at Auburn that has them resembling a "dumpster fire"?

Homer J

Lifetime Member
I think DJ Allen, Boardingham, Douglas and Farmer would be a very good start for the new staff with the transition class and not worthy of saying it would be a silent day. The fact that we got Perkins and Mathews in town and seriously looking at us is a sign of things to come. The 2023 class is looking very good. We might get Story but I think we got in too late for him and the hooks Clemson has in him are too deep.

Ask them, do they want to play second fiddle to Evans and Nolan or do they want to headline the Gator recruiting class and be the reason for the turnaround?

dz_23

Rich and Famous
Lifetime Member
I think Kelly dancing actually helps these guys go viral. I’m guess LSU and will be surprised if not, pleasantly surprised. Not sure how much cash they came up with last weekend. Go Gators

maheo30

Lifetime Member
For those, like me, that don't follow recruiting on a daily basis and can't understand Twitter...what is the "chaos" at Auburn that has them resembling a "dumpster fire"?

There is somehting going on behind the scenes with Auburn. Rumor is is that Harsin is impossible to work with. He may not even be there much longer. This has to play into Citizen's recruitment unless he just likes the university.

Austin Davis resigns as Auburn OC less than two months after taking job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.