Frozen Shoulder - I had it.

I had it. It’s the worst.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Story was committed to the Barn, and his future coach there, left and went to Clemson. Think Story lands there.

Not sure how losing the OC affect Citizen and Auburn. We may have a puncher’s chance, but don’t think we land him.

I think we could get both Allen and Douglas, although not sure we want two WR’s on NSD.

The TE Arliss? Should be a gator.

Mathews is a toss up. Think he’ll end up at LSU due to proximity, but wouldn’t be surprised if he came here.

I think Perkins is a Gator. If not, it means we didn’t match.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I'm ready for NSD. We'll get some and we'll lose some, but that's ok because Mullen won't be doing the presser after. I have hope,...at least until it's squashed again.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Story was committed to the Barn, and his future coach there, left and went to Clemson. Think Story lands there.

Not sure how losing the OC affect Citizen and Auburn. We may have a puncher’s chance, but don’t think we land him.

I think we could get both Allen and Douglas, although not sure we want two WR’s on NSD.

The TE Arliss? Should be a gator.

Mathews is a toss up. Think he’ll end up at LSU due to proximity, but wouldn’t be surprised if he came here.

I think Perkins is a Gator. If not, it means we didn’t match.

Allen is going to TCU…too many close connections there unfortunately. Douglas and Boardingham are out most likely WR (or TE for Boardingham).

Perkins and Matthews seem the most likely of those big 3 (Citizen, Perk, Matthews) but I’ll believe we get any of them when we do.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
What the hell is up with blake alderman giving a CB for DJ Allen, has him going to TCU. Thought for sure this kid was a gator
Like a moron, I paid for membership to TOS. Waste of money. I wanted to actually see what the actual 'insider' information was through a coaching change and recruiting cycle. What actual little 'inside' info that is provided is mixed in with just a bunch of guessing. Most information that seemed like true insider stuff actually gets revealed moments later on twitter and other social media platforms. The most annoying part of TOS are the members posting there though; bunch of tards. I recognize some of them as former chatter rejects.

So my long answer to your question...he dont know chit and is just guessing.

Oh...and be thankful for this place.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
What the hell is up with blake alderman giving a CB for DJ Allen, has him going to TCU. Thought for sure this kid was a gator

No one that I have read reported him as all gator. It is a real battle between coming to Florida or staying home near family. Is it really a surprise that a kid would want to stay home?

Mornengswede

Lifetime Member
Dec 6, 2017
Like a moron, I paid for membership to TOS. Waste of money. I wanted to actually see what the actual 'insider' information was through a coaching change and recruiting cycle. What actual little 'inside' info that is provided is mixed in with just a bunch of guessing. Most information that seemed like true insider stuff actually gets revealed moments later on twitter and other social media platforms. The most annoying part of TOS are the members posting there though; bunch of tards. I recognize some of them as former chatter rejects.

So my long answer to your question...he dont know chit and is just guessing.

Oh...and be thankful for this place.

Insider 1: oh wow guys my inside sources are telling me what’s about to happen on Wednesday, but they told me not to say anything. I’ll let you know Wednesday night what they said. Get ready this will be yuge!

Insider 2: The feeling I’m getting based on my insider knowledge is recruit is going to choose school Y over school W.

Board: oh wowie wow wow this is awesome you’re amazing keep up the good work! Thank you for your insider take.

I’m pretty sure they’d be running a shell game on a sidewalk somewhere if it wasn’t for the recruiting game.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Insider 1: oh wow guys my inside sources are telling me what’s about to happen on Wednesday, but they told me not to say anything. I’ll let you know Wednesday night what they said. Get ready this will be yuge!

Insider 2: The feeling I’m getting based on my insider knowledge is recruit is going to choose school Y over school W.

Board: oh wowie wow wow this is awesome you’re amazing keep up the good work! Thank you for your insider take.

I’m pretty sure they’d be running a shell game on a sidewalk somewhere if it wasn’t for the recruiting game.

Its a honeypot for crazy people. I guess in the grand scheme they are doing a service for the rest of us by keeping them glued to their computer instead of some psycho pred stalking stuff in the real world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator